velour 便携:十句话表示“拍马屁”和“巴结”“顺其自然” “耍赖”

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/26 23:01:15

Stop flattering me like that.

别再那样拍我马屁。

I don"t like Peter. He"s such a brown-noser.

我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。

I know he"s trying to butter me up but I"m not buying it.

我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。

In order to get the promotion she kept apple-polishing the manager.

为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。

He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.

他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。

The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.

教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。

She"s very good at paying lip service.

她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。

Everyone in this company knows that he"s trying to curry favor with the board of the directors.

公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。

That guy is a real bootlicker.

那个家伙真是个马屁精。

You want me to kiss his ass? Read my lips: No Way!

你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!  用地道英语表达“顺其自然”  

Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

“顺其自然”可以这样说

别自找麻烦了,顺其自然吧。

Some of us like to have our future mapped out, others like to go with the flow.

有些人喜欢规划未来,有些人喜欢顺其自然。

 It's best to take the world as you find it, then you won't be disappointed.

还是顺其自然最好,这样,你就不会失望了。

Be that as it may, I'll leave it as it is.

无论如何我们也只能听其自然。

Since there is nothing we can do, why notlet nature take its course?

既然我们无能为力,何不顺其自然呢?

Your opposition won't make any difference, just let it be.

你反对也不能起什么作用,顺其自然吧。

 We will cross the bridge until we come to it.

走一步看一步吧,顺其自然。

 Whatever will be, will be.

万事不必苛求,顺其自然。

游戏时耍赖:

That doesn't count. 那不算!

We weren't playing for real. 我们不是玩真的。
 
欠钱时耍赖:

Money has been really tight lately... 最近手头有点紧...

I've had so many other expenses... 我有太多其他的费用要付...

犯错时耍赖:

It's not my fault. 那不是我的错。

He/She made me do it. 他(她)要我做的。

交通违规时耍赖:

I didn't see the sign. 我没有看到标记。

规避责任时耍赖:

It's not my turn to... 这次不是轮到我...

I didn't know anything about it... 我对此事一无所知...