形容一个人什么都懂:一个购物狂的自白 中英文/台词(部分)
来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/05/03 15:16:00
一个购物狂的自白 中英文/台词(部分)
时间:2010-03-11 19:14点击:266次 之前发过有关这部电影的经典台词,,这次把找到部分台词贴来了When I was a little girl,|当我还是个小女孩的时候
there were real prices and mom prices.|东西分成原价和妈妈价两类
Real prices got you shiny, sparkly things that lasted three weeks,|原价是能让你耀眼三周的东西
and mom prices got you brown things...|而妈妈价是...褐色的东西
... that lasted forever.|可以用一辈子
You notice they were 50 percent off?|你留意到这双鞋可是打5折?
Look at...|- 看看...
But when I looked into shop windows,|但当我看着商店的橱窗
I saw another world.|我看到了另一个世界
A dreamy world full of perfect things.|一个充满完美商品的梦幻世界
A world where grown-up girls got what they wanted.|一个成年女子能拥有一切的世界
They were beautiful.|她们太美了
Like fairies or princesses.|就像仙女和公主一样
They didn't even need any money, they had magic cards.|她们甚至不需要钱 她们有魔法卡
I wanted one.|我也想有一张
Little did I know...|小时候我怎么也没想到
... I would end up with 12.|我居然有了12张
Rebecca Bloomwood. Occupation: Journalist.|Rebecca Bloomwood 职业:记者
Jacket: Visa. Dress: AMEX.|外套:Visa卡 连衣裙:AMEX卡
Belt: MasterCard.|皮带:MasterCard卡
It's vintage. And I got one percent cash back.|这是古典款式 我还得到1%的现金回馈
Bag: Gucci!|手袋:Gucci的!
And worth every penny.|花多少钱都值得
Moving to New York, I met guys.|搬到纽约来 我会遇上一些男人
And that kind of put things in perspective.|让我对一切充满期待
'Cause you know that thing, when you see someone cute and he smiles,|因为当你遇到一帅哥 他对着你笑
and your heart kind of goes|你的心就会像
like warm butter sliding down hot toast?|暖暖的奶油被涂在热吐司上
Well, that's what it's like when I see a store.|嗯 这就是我看到商店的感觉
Only it's better.|只是感觉更美妙
You see, a man will never love you|你知道 男人永远不会像
or treat you as well as a store.|商店那样子爱你 款待你
If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later|要是男人不合适 你也不能7天内退货
for a gorgeous cashmere sweater.|把他换成羊绒毛衣
And a store always smells good.|商店里的味道总是那么清新
A store can awaken a lust for things|商店总能燃起你的欲望
you never even knew you needed.|渴求你不曾知道你需要的东西
And when your fingers grasp those shiny, new bags...|当你的手指抓住那些闪亮的新手袋...
Oh, yes! Oh, yes!|噢 就是这样!噢 就是这样!
Oh, no... I spent $900.|噢不...我花了900元
So you are covering the yard and tool expo, right?|你负责报道园艺及工具博览会 对吧?
I'm on it.|交给我好了
OK, don't panic.|好吧 别惊慌
Calm. Calm. Bloomingdale's.|冷静 冷静 Bloomingdale's(美国奢侈品连锁店)
Well, that would be the pants.|嗯 那是裤子
I had to get the pants to match the...|我需要那条裤子来衬...
- Oh, shoes. - I...|- 噢 鞋子 - 我...
Hold on...|等一下...
- Somebody's stolen my credit card! - Oh, my God.|- 有人偷了我的信用卡! - 噢 天呀
Somebody has stolen my credit card and gone|有人偷了我的信用卡
on an insane spending spree around New York.|而且在纽约到处乱花钱
- No! - Yeah!|- 不! - 是呀!
Outdoor World? I've never been to Outdoor World.|户外世界?我从来没去过户外世界
Yes, you have.|不 你去过
- You bought that tent, remember? - No, I didn't.|- 你买了个帐篷 记得吗? - 不 我没有
- For Kristen's going-away present. - Never seen a tent.|- 是Kristen的欢送礼物 - 我从没见过帐篷
I organized the collection and gave you the money.|我负责筹款 然后把钱给你了
Oh...|噢...
"Special skills: Fencing"? Fluent in Finnish?|"特殊技能: 剑术?" 芬兰语流利?
What? Who doesn't pad their resume?|怎么了?谁不美化他们的简历?
Shoe! Thanks.|鞋子!谢谢
Why can't you get changed in your own office?|你怎么不在自己的办公室里换衣服?
And let everyone at Gardening Today|让的每个人都知道
know I've secretly arranged an interview at Alette magazine?|我秘密地接受杂志的面试?
Did I mention I have an interview at Alette magazine?|我提到我要去杂志面试了吗?
Only about a billion times.|说过好几百次了
- OK... - It's kind of a leap, isn't it?|- 好吧... - 感觉这变化有点大 对吧?
Gardening to fashion?|从园艺到时尚?
I mean, not that I meant you couldn't do it...|我是说 不是说你做不到...
Suze... since I was 14 I wanted to work at Alette magazine.|Suze...14岁开始 我就想替杂志工作
If I can just get this job I will be happy forever.|要是我能得到这份工作 我就能永远都开开心心了
Wow.|哇
Rebecca, you just got a credit card bill of $900.|Rebecca 你才收到900美元的信用卡账单
You do not need a scarf.|你不需要围巾了
Then again...|是呀...
...who needs a scarf?|...谁需要围巾?
Wrap some old jeans around your neck, that'll keep you warm.|在脖子上围条旧牛仔裤 就能保暖了
That's what your mother would do.|你妈就会那样
You're right, she would.|说得对 她就是这么做的
The point about this scarf is that|关键是这条围巾
it would become part of a definition of your...|它会成为你的象征...
Of your psyche.|你精神的象征
Do you see what I mean?|你明白我的意思了吗?
No, I do. Keep talking.|嗯 我明白 继续说
It would make your eyes look bigger.|它会让你眼睛看上去更大
Mmm...|嗯...
It would make my haircut look more expensive.|它会让我的发型看上去更昂贵
You'd wear it with everything.|它配什么都好看
It would be an investment.|这是一项投资
You would walk into that interview confident.|这样你面试时会充满自信
- Confident. - And poised.|- 自信 - 而且泰然自若
- Poised. - The girl in the green scarf.|- 泰然自若 - 那个围绿色围巾的女孩
The green scarf, please.|我要这条绿色围巾 谢谢
Good choice. It's the last one.|选得好 这是最后一条了
That'll be $120. How would you like to pay?|谢谢你120元 你想怎么付款呢?
Here's $50 in cash, can you put 30 on this card...|给你50元现金 这张卡刷30元...
Ten on that.|这张10元
Twenty on that.|这张20元
- It's so cute. - Declined.|- 它太好看了 - 被拒了
Really? Could you just... Could you try it again?|什么?你能不能... 你能不能再试一次?
Really declined.|真的被拒了
- Could you put this to one side? - I can't hold sale items.|- 你能不能把它放到一边...? - 打折商品无法保留
- Excuse me. It's an emergency. - Back of the line!|- 让一下 紧急情况 - 到后面排队!
Excuse me, this is an emergency. Excuse you, excuse me!|不好意思 这是紧急情况 你让一让 不好意思!
- Do you do cash back? - What?|- 你能兑现吗? - 什么?
If I give you a check for $23, will you give me|要是我给你一张23元的支票 你能不能给我
one of your hot dogs and $20 cash back, please?|一个热狗和20块现金 拜托你了?
- Do I look like a bank? - I have an interview.|- 我看上去像银行吗? - 我待会有个面试
They don't hold items. It's a desperately important scarf.|但他们不能保留打折商品 那是条极重要的围巾
Desperately important scarf.|极重要的围巾
Know what? It's for my great-aunt. She's in the hospital.|你知道吧? 是送给我婶祖母 她住院了
Can you ask them to turn the heating up?|你不能让医院把暖气温度调高吗?
Want mustard with that?|需要加芥末吗?
Please. I will buy all of your hot dogs.|求求你了 我买下你所有的热狗
- You'll take 97 hot dogs? - Done.|- 你97个热狗都买了? - 成交
Who do I make it...|我要怎么...
That means you just paid $23 for a hot dog!|你这是花了23元买一个热狗!
You want your scarf, I want my hot dog.|你想要你的围巾 我想要我的热狗
Cost and worth are very different things.|价格和价值不是一回事
Thank you! My aunt will really appreciate it.|谢谢你!我婶祖母会很感谢你的
- Hi. - Hi.|- Hi. - 嗨 - 嗨
I'm here for the interview at Alette magazine.|我是来杂志面试的
Alette... Oh, filled, internally. Yesterday.|...噢 满了 昨天说内部招到人了
They did post it on the Web. Let's see, who got the job?|他们在网页贴了出来 让我看看 是谁得到了这份工作?
Oh... Speak of the devil.|噢...说曹操曹操到
Alicia... Billington.
She has the longest legs in the world.|她有着世界上最长的双腿
She notes resentfully.|她心里一清二楚
Great. Faulty.|好极了 包都出问题了
- Nice scarf. - Thanks. I bought it for the interview.|- 围巾很不错 - 谢谢 我为了面试买的
Scusi... Come on.|等一下...过来
As we speak, interviews are being held|这会儿 正好有个面试
at Successful Saving.|在
- The money magazine? - Snort not, sweet child.|- 金融杂志? - 不要小看它 孩子
Alette may be your Emerald City,|也许才是你的翡翠城 (翡翠城:的场景)
but Successful Saving could be your yellow-brick road.|但是可以成为你的踏脚石
Dantay-West is a family of magazines that acts like a family.|Dantay-West是像大家庭一样的出版集团
Deeply nepotistic. Ugh.|非常偏袒内部人才
So my advice to you, dear Dorothy,|我给你的意见是 亲爱的桃乐西 (桃乐西:女主角)
is thus... Once you're in... you're in.|所以...一旦加入了...就是自家人了
I'm in.|我加入
Hello, Successful Saving.|你好
Ms. Bloomwood?|Bloodwood小姐?
So what form does this interview take?|这个面试是什么形式的?
Is it just mainly a general chat, hobbies...|是概况的了解 兴趣什么的...
Oh, no, no, no. It's very specific on finance.|噢不不不 就是专门谈论金融方面的
Butterfly investments, futures. That sort of thing.|投资的蝴蝶效应 期货 之类的东西
- But he's worth 1.2 billion... - Good luck.|- 但是它值12亿元... - 祝你好运
- Thanks. - We talked and talked. Said nothing.|- 谢谢 - 我们谈了那么久 一点用也没有
Yeah, of course I did. He understands the rules.|对 当然了 他明白规则是怎样的
It's always... Of course we got the bill.|它总是...当然我们能拿到钱
Listen, I've got to go. I'm interviewing.|听着 我得挂了 我得面试
Mm-mm. Yeah, no, not me... Bye.|嗯对不 不是我...再见
Sorry about that. Right, um, Rebecca...|抱歉 好了嗯 Rebecca...
- Ah! We met! - Hi! We did. Thank you.|- 噢!我们见过面了! - 嗨!我们见过了 谢谢你
Sick aunt, scarf. Yep. Did you get it to her?|生病的婶婶 围巾 对吧 你把围巾给她了吗?
I did. And when a stranger is kind like that, it's just...|给了 一个陌生人像你那么友善 实在是...
- Wow. - That's lovely. Um...|- 哇 - 那很好嗯...
- Do you have a resume for me? - I do. Yes, I do!|- 你带简历来了吗? - 我带了嗯 我带来!
Ah...|嗯...
I... could pretty much just tell you.|我...告诉你也一样吧
My name is Rebecca Bloomwood,|我名字叫Rebecca Bloomwood
I've been a journalist for five years.|我做记者已经五年了
I'm very comfortable juggling numbers,|我对篡改数字非常在行
I speak fluent Finnish, I know...|我会说流利的芬兰语 我知道...
- Finnish? - Yes, Finnish.|- 芬兰语? - 对 芬兰语
- I'm also... - That's interesting. Why Finnish?|- 我也... - 这很有趣 你怎么会芬兰语?
What's behind you?|你后面的是什么?
- Um... - Oh, my God.|- 嗯 - 噢 天呀
Oh, it's a naked man. Oh, sorry.|噢 是个赤裸的男人 很抱歉
It gave me such a fright. I, uh...|我吓到了我...
I didn't know what it was. Clearly, he's beheaded.|我不知道那是什么 显然他头被砍了
Who would do that to him?|是谁这么做的?
Well, a few questions.|嗯 我有几个问题
But, look! Makes you wonder|但是 看呀!会让你想知道
what they're looking at on the fifth floor, right?|5楼的人会看到啥 对吧?
You could turn your desk around and just stare at it all day.|你可以把桌子转过去 就能整天对着他
I would.|我就...
- Not. - Ms. Bloomwood.|- 不会 - Bloodwood小姐
I'm not a pervert.|我不是变态的
Sit down.|坐下来
I'm sorry, I'm terrible at interviews.|我很抱歉 我面试太糟糕了
Any financial stories that have caught your eye recently?|你最近都关注哪些金融事件?
Yes. And I am glad that you brought that up.|嗯 我很高兴你这么问
Because I am furious. No, I really am.|因为我很愤怒 是的 说真的
No, I mean, what is the story with the recent fish crisis?|我是说 最近的鱼类危机是怎么回事?
Fish crisis?|鱼类危机?
- Fiscal... crisis. - Fiscal crisis.|- 国库...危机 - 国库危机
- Terrifying. Fiscally, I mean. - How so?|- 太可怕了 国库的 我是说 - 为什么呢?
- For the fiscal family. - I'm sorry.|- 因为在国库里 - 对不起
- Not a moment too soon. - Ms. Bloomwood, you dropped your scarf.|- 没关系 - Bloodwood小姐 你的围巾掉了
She died.|她死了
Oh, Ms. Bloomwood, you have had a very, very tough 25 minutes.|噢 Bloodwood小姐 刚才的25分钟可真难熬啊
I'm glad you understand! So many people just... Right.|很高兴你明白!很多人就是...对
OK, so I would propose we curtail...|好吧 我想我们可以缩短...
Did you just scrub my name off?|你是不是把我名字划掉了?
- Oh, no. Routine. - That seems premature.|- 噢不 惯例而已 - 这太过早了吧
OK, I'm gonna propose that we curtail this interview forthwith.|好吧 我提议我们马上结束这次面试
So I'll leave you and your numbers,|我会离开 留下你和你的数字
but thank you very much for seeing me,|但是谢谢你见我
and I appreciate... Oh!|我很感激...噢!
I appreciate everything. Good day.|我很感激一切 祝你顺利
Good day.|祝你顺利
Come on. Let's go give Mrs. Great Outdoors her tent.|别这样 让我们把帐篷给Great太太吧
She's not retiring.|她不是退休
- What? - She's abandoning a sinking ship.|- 什么? - 她是离弃一艘沉船
That little rat! The magazine's folding and she knew!|那个卑鄙小人! 杂志社要倒闭了 她知道的!
She knew and she didn't tell anybody.|她知道 但是她不告诉我们
Well, on the bright side, you hated working for that magazine.|嗯 从好的方面来看 你讨厌在那工作呀
It was my income, Suze. I need my income!|那是我的收入来源 Suze 我需要收入!
OK, Bex, the most important thing is not to panic.|好吧 Bex 最重要的是别惊慌
- Don't answer the phone! - No!|- 别接电话! - 不!
- It might be a debt collector! - Hello?|- 也许是债务人! - 你好?
- It's Derek Smeath. - The list. Get the list!|- 是Derek Smeath - 列表 把列表拿来!
- I think I saw it over here. - Take the lamp!|- 我想我看到它在那里 - 拿着这台灯
- It's here! - Bloomingdale's...|- 在这里! - BIoomingdaIe's连锁店...
- Hospital for depression. - Detained in Finland on work.|- 去医院治疗抑郁 - 因工作滞留在芬兰
Visa, dead dog.|Visa那废物
All City Debt Collection. You have to do it.|城市债务追讨公司 你来说
- Hello! Hi! - Ms. Bloomwood?|- 你好!嗨! - Bloodwood小姐?
- Hello. - I'm sorry. It's actually not.|- 你好 - 很抱歉 我不是她
She's still recovering from... You know... OK.|她还在恢复...你知道...好吧
I'll have her call you as soon as...|我会让她尽快打给你
- Yes? - As soon as she's come back|- 对 - 只要她一回来
- from... From... - Finland! Finland!|- 从...从... - 芬兰!芬兰!
- Clearly she's not too... - Aah!|- 显然她还没有... - 呃!
Why do so many of your excuses involve Finland?|怎么你那么多借口都和芬兰有关?
'Cause no one checks up on Finland, Tarkie.|因为没有人会去芬兰查 Tarkie
How am I going to pay you the rent now?|现在我怎么付你房租呢?
Well, I'm ripping up your rent check!|嗯 我马上把你的房租支票撕掉!
No, Suze, you can't do it again.|不 Suze 你不能再这么做了
It's my apartment, well, my parent's apartment,|这是我的公寓嗯 其实是我父母的
- but it's my rules. - I'm gonna buy you the biggest present.|- 但是规矩是我定的 - 我要给你买一份最大的礼物