女儿认干妈有什么讲究:简短的英语口语

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/26 08:43:14
 

有一些有可能是拼写遗漏、拼错原因意思不到位。这里作者用箭头标出来,并改正,以避免犯错。

修改也全是个人经验,主要标准是北美口语。  

God works. 上帝的安排。---〉God's work? 一般不这么说
Not so bad. 不错。---〉not bad
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。---〉I'm flattered 更常用
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。---〉Get down to business
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thin! 當然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。---〉don't beat around the bush/ be direct
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。---〉一般是录音会这样说,如果是口语应该是the line is busy
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!---〉一般不要这样用,特别是口语,容易产生误会
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?---〉you wanna bet/you want to bet?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。---〉come sit here
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!---〉表示惊讶 “不是吧!”当然,如果很生气地说也表示字面含义
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。---〉这一句还真没有听说
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。---〉It doesn't make any difference 单数
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!---〉Hear ya/you!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。---〉表程度严重,不一定是指上脑精的问题,上脑精的问题可以叫做:headscratcher
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。---〉不常用
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了---〉I'm lost更常用
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!---〉若是要一个人make it up是为之前的事情作补偿
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。---〉watch your mouth
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?---〉Anything urgent?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?---〉I wonder if you can give me a ride?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。 ---〉Skip class

 

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。---〉He's a pain in the neck 介词用错了
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。Distance makes the hearts grow fonder
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!---〉更常用:hold on
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
Daring! 亲爱的!---〉hun/honey, darling
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

 

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。---〉I swear to God
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。---〉还可以理解为:我把你撵出去
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!---〉疯子
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小
声点