福州阳光城一期:非誠勿擾 淘汰何人

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/28 03:38:52
有一個英國小夥子,參加「非誠勿擾」節目

( A British young man appeared in Chinese TV Match-making Show---"Don't Bother if Not Sincere" )

女方問:「你是獨生子嗎?」

( Girl  :  Are you the only son in your family ? )
回:「有一個哥哥最近剛結婚。」(數燈熄滅)

( Reply : I have a brother who recently got married.)  ( A few lights shut off.)

女方又問:「有房嗎?婚後跟誰住?」

(Girl again : Do you own a house ? Whom are you also living with when you got married ? )
回:「上一世紀的老房子;跟奶奶、爸爸、後媽、哥哥、嫂嫂一起住。」(數燈熄滅)

( Reply :  I live in an old house of the last century, together with my grandma, dad, step-mother, brother and sis-in-law. ) ( A few more lights shut off ) 

女方再提問:「你什麼工作?」

( Girl again : What kind of job you do ? )
回:「大兵。」(剩最後一盞燈)

( Reply : I'm a soldier.) ( Only one last light still on. )

 

最後一女問:「結婚有寶馬奔馳當禮車嗎?」

( The last Q. from the girl : Would you use Benz-Mecedes, or BMW to carry the bride ? )

 回:「我奶奶肯定不同意,一般都用馬車。」

( Reply : My grandma will certainly disagree, 'cuz we always use horse-dragged carriage. )

 

女孩嗤之以鼻道:「寧可在寶馬上哭泣,不願在馬車上微笑。」(全數滅)

( The girl snubbed : I'd rather weep on BMW than smile on a horse-dragged carriage. ) ( All lights went off now )

 

英國小夥子含淚離開現場。

( The British young man left the scene with tears in his eyes.)

 

隔天,英《泰晤士報》頭版頭條為﹕我皇室成員哈利王子,參加中國電視徵婚相親節目,首輪即遭淘汰。

( The next day , "Themes" the British news published on the 1st page, top headline, saying, " Our Prince Harry went to the Chinese TV Match-making Show.

But was KO merely in the first run.)