皮皮虾清唱无伴奏:家园日志:朝花夕拾

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/29 18:38:57

转自jujusun老师的日志:http://my.oralpractice.com/space.php?uid=111126&do=blog&id=7738

I didn't have strength to overpower him. 我没力气制服他。

It is an exercise in futility for me to tell my sister to stay out of my study 不让我妹妹进我书房(捣乱)简直是徒劳。

The politics of the job is you have to be nice to everybody. 工作上的艺术是你必须善待每个人。(讲有关与同事相处)

He looks like he gets drunk, one foot forward, three sideways. 这家伙好像喝高了,走路踉踉跄跄地。(前一步,横三步)

I think they are about equal我想它们应该是相等,没啥区别。

对某样事情感觉厌烦的表达:

It kind of irks me 我挺烦这个。

I would be very jaded based on the previous experience 根据以往的经验我会感觉厌烦。

It kind of rubs me the wrong way

这挺烦人的。(字面意思:摩挲,给头发抹油还搞错了方向,弄得乱七八糟没型没款的)
比喻事情让人烦。

Watch your fingers or you will get a cut 小心手指,可别伤到了。


Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada