児玉るみ简介:[转载]通过看《窈窕奶爸》学地道美国口语

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/28 08:27:33

周末在家看了一部老片子“Mrs. Doubtfire”,国内翻译成《窈窕奶爸》。这部电影让我想起了我非常喜欢的另一部美国电影《克莱默夫妇》(Kramer vs. Kramer)。两部电影都是家庭伦理片,但前者是亲情喜剧,表现手法比后者更温馨。更重要的是,看这部电影可以能学到很多地道的美国口语:

 

  

1. What the hell is going on around here?

这里到底发生了什么事?

 

2. Come on, Miranda. We've got problems, but who doesn't? We could work 'em out.

别这样,米兰达,我们有点矛盾,人人都会有矛盾,我们能解决的。

 

3. My marriage is not ending. It's just on hiatus.

我的婚姻还没完,只是有点裂缝。

 

4. Hey, listen, you know you can always stay with us just as long as you want.

嘿,听好,你想留在这多久都可以,只要你喜欢。

 

5. I haven't been away from 'em for more than one day since the day they were born

自他们出生以来我就没离开过他们超过一天。

 

6. It was an accident waiting to happen

这是一宗迟早会发生的意外。

 

7. I'm at the beginning of a divorce.

我刚离了婚。

 

8. I was flattered that you thought of me after all these years and everything.

我很高兴你还会想起我,已经这么多年了,发生了这么多事。

 

9. I'm not too comfortable with this new lifestyle.

我不是太习惯这种新的生活方式。

 

10. I feel like I've known you for years.

我觉得我好像已经认识你很久了。

 

11. They say a man who has to buy a big car like that... is compensating for smaller genitals. But not in your case, 'cos I see that you're a strapping lad, aren't ya?

人们常说买这么大的车的人都是……小弟弟很小的,因为大车能令他们心理上得到安慰。但我知道你不是,你是一个很健壮的小伙子。

 

12. A flawed husband is better than none at all.

有一个不完美的丈夫总比没有丈夫好。

 

13. The key to a solid marriage is laughter

美满婚姻的关键是欢笑。

 

14. He never knew, but so many nights I just...cried myself to sleep.

他从不知道有多少个晚上我是在哭泣中睡去。

 

15. I'm pushing 40. I don't want to spend the rest of my life by myself.

我快40了,我不想孤独终老。

 

16. I'm being blunt as a spoon, aren't I?

我说话是不是太直了?

 

17. I don't wanna do any more "who did what to whom".

我不想再追究谁伤害了谁。