唐如酒郁少的秘宠娇妻:清澈透亮的嗓音Kelly Mack

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/30 23:01:43

清澈透亮的嗓音Kelly Mack-One Last Time

   
  Kelly Mack有着清澈透明的嗓音,她有着自己的风格,甜美又不失知性。在24岁的年纪,Kelly Mack 就被拿来和一些了了不起的前辈,如 Sarah McLachlan、Dido 以及 Enya 媲美了。但是,这个集创作歌唱于一身的才女,有着清澈透明的嗓音。

 

You were perfect even then my love
我亲爱的,你是那么的完美
Your little smile was so sweet.
连你轻轻的一个微笑,都是那么甜蜜
I would sit beside your cradle.
我会坐在你的摇篮旁
And watch you gently fall asleep.
看着你轻轻地进入梦乡
I used to hold you in my arms my child
我曾经用双臂抱紧你,我的孩子
And marvel at your tiny hands.
对你小小的双手感到惊奇

I would always watch in wonder.
我会总是用那么惊奇的目光看着你
As you grew from boy to man.
当你慢慢地从一个小男孩长大成一个男人

And if you were ever in tears
如果有时你哭泣
.I’d kiss you till the pain would disappear
我会轻吻你直到你的伤痛消失
.If only I could hold you now.
如果我现在能紧抱你
In my arms one last time.
最后一次用我的双鼻紧抱你
Inside my heart is breaking.
虽然我已经心如刀割
Just watching you Jesus you were mine.
就这样看着你,我就知道,天啊,你是我的
You were mine.
你是我的
Your precious hands that used to hold me
你那双珍贵的手曾经拥抱过我
.Nailed so tightly to the cross.
紧紧地被钉在十字架上
You never know how much I love you Jesus.
天啊,你从来都不知道我有多么的爱你
Now everything I have is lost.
现在我已痛失所爱
Wish that I could wipe your tears.
但愿我能擦干你的眼泪
I want to hold you till the pain disappears.
我想紧抱着你知道你的悲痛消失
If only I could hold you now
如果我只能现在去拥抱你
.In my arms one last time.
最后一次用我的双臂去抱紧你
Inside my heart is breaking.
我以心如刀割
Just watching you Jesus you were mine.
就这样看着你,我就知道,天啊,你是属于我的
You were mine.
你是属于我的
Angels promised that one day you would raise
天使承诺过有朝一日你会醒过来
But the greatest love flows from the greatest pain.
但最伟大的爱是在最巨大的创伤中产生的
If only I could hold you now.
如果我只能在现在拥抱你
In my arms one last time.
最后一次用我的双臂去紧抱你
Inside my heart is breaking
我的内心已经破碎
. Just watching you Jesus you were mine.
就这样看着你,我就知道,天啊,你是我的
You were mine.
你是我的