钢铁雄心4西班牙mod:email 中最常用的40个英语短语 - 日志 - speak2me - 跟我说 - 中国...

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/30 15:20:20

email 中最常用的40个英语短语 (0)

09-02 ,11:51

1.  first of all    首先   
First of all, a warm welcome to our company.     首先,诚挚地欢迎你加入我们公司。

2. in the meantime    同时  
In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations?      
同时,你能给我一些想法与建议吗?

3. from one's point of view    从某人的观点来看
 I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be a great enhancement for your proposed scheme from a sales point of view.     我同意行销部的观点。因为从销售的观点来看,这对于我们提出的方案有很大的改善。

4. generally speaking    一般而言  
Generally speaking, I think you are right.     一般而言,我认为你是对的。

5. in conclusion   总之
In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for all your efforts.    总之,我要感谢你所有的努力。

6. in accordance with (according to)    根据...
In accordance with the announcement made by our CEO today.....     根据执行长今天的宣布......

7. in terms of   在某方面
The ABC company is number one in terms of net sales in Taiwan.  
在净销售额方面,ABC公司在台湾市场是第一名。

8. apart from that    此外    
Apart from that, I want you to promise me one thing.   此外,我要你答应我一件事。

9. rather than   而非
You should be responsible for this issue rather than me.    你应该为此事负责,而不是我。

10. due to   由于
Her absence was due to sickness.    由于生病,她没有来上班。

11. in case     以防
We also provide the contact window for you in case you have further questions regarding this product.  假使你对这项产品有进一步的问题,我们也提供联络窗口给你。

12. as far as I know     据我所知
As far as I know, they will invest quite a big amount in marketing this product next year.  据我所知,他们明年将投资大笔金额来行销这个产品。
13. in view of      鉴于  
In view of the above, we consider it may be better if dialog can be arranged between A and B.  
鉴于上述所提及,我们可以考虑安排A和B对话,这样可能会比较好。

14. even though    虽然
Even though I tried very hard, I didn't manage to finish the work.   
所然我努力尝试,我还是无法完成这项工作。

15. prior to  that    在那之前
Prior to that, we need to communicate with the salespersons on the process.
在那之前,我们必须与业务同仁沟通流程。

16. as long as   只要
We are prepared to pay your asking price, as long as you can deliver on time. 
只要你能准时交货,我们已预备好要付你们要求的价格。

17. as a reminder   在此提醒
As a reminder, all sales are counted if they are booked by the end of this month.
在此提醒,在月底前下定的业绩都会被计算。

18. from one's perspective  从什么观点
This is very sensitive from both regulatory's perspectives.
从双方主管机关的观点来看,这是非常敏感的。

19. in the case   既然如此
In that case, let's start earlier.  既然如此,我们就早点开始。

20. on one's behalf  代表某人
On my boss' behalf, I agree on the special price. 
我代表我老板同意这特别的价额优惠。

21. for reasons outlined above   从上述的理由
For reasons outlined above, we decided not to launch this product.  
基于上述的理由,我们决定不发行这个产品。

22. be subject to   决定于
The new product launch schedule is subject to approval by headquarters.  
新产品的发决定于总部的同意。

23. in light of   按照
We reviewed our strategies in light of recent market changes.  
我们按照市场变化重新考虑公司的策略。

24. as well   同样地
It was decided by the company's top management that the event would be expanded to other functions as well.   公司的管理阶层会决定将这个活动同样地扩展至其他部门。

25. in my opinion   在我看来
In my opinion, we should delay our decision until the end of the week.     
依我看来,我们应该延到这个周末再做决定。

26. compared with ( in comparison with )  与~相比
His performance is not bad compared with his co-workers in the same department.  
和同部门同事相比,他的绩效算不错。

27. by the way    顺便提起
By the say, thanks for helping us arrange the meeting.  
顺便提起,谢谢你帮我安排这个会议。

28. to my knowledge   据我理解
To my knowledge, there are still some problems with the new system.  
据我理解,这个新系统还有一些问题。

29. actually  ( as a matter of fact, in fact )  事实上
Actually, O've never been there before.    事实上,我从未到过那儿。

30. to tell you the truth ( frankly speaking )   坦白说
To tell you the truth, I have no idea about it.    坦白说,我不知道。

31. in spite of   尽管
In spite of  spending all night, i wasn't able to finish the work.  尽管通霄,我还是无法完成工作。

32. in order to  为了
We propose to launch a sales competition campaign in order to achieve the sales target.  我们提议举办业务销售竞赛以达成销售目标。

33. as usual    像往常一样
Annual bonuses will be paid as usual to employees who have performed well this year.  
像往常一样,今年表现优秀的员工可以获得年终奖金。

34. in principle   原则上
In principle, we are happy to agree on the new proposal.  
原则上,我们乐于赞同这个新提案。

35. on the whole  整体而言
On the whole, last year was successful, with profits up by eight percent, in spite of difficulties in the market.  
整体而言,虽然去年市场不景气,但是获利上升了八百分点,相当成功。

36.  as for  至于
As for product A, we include it in our product because the company can make a higher profit.
至于A商品,我们把它包进产品是因为公司可以赚更多利润。

37. as you know  如你们所知
As you know, we only have one product this month and we need to make the most of this opportunity.
如你们所知,这个月我们只有一档产品可销售,我们需要好好把握这个机会。

38. with regards to  关于
Overall, the response are positive with regards to the activities, which were undertaken in first quarter.
整体而言,关于第一季所办的活动,反应都还算正面。

39. as yet  到目前为止
As yet, we have not had time to consider your proposals.
到目前为止,我们还没有时间考虑您的提案。

40. for the time being 目前
We're ahead of our competitors for the time being.
我们目前暂时领先对手。