网球青少年排名:公司领导希望你明白的24件事

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/27 19:53:15

1. Forget about excuses 不要寻找借口

No boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.

没有老板在乎你没有完成职责的原因。因此及时完成工作是你的事。

2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求“完美”

Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"

及时把工作做好比做得“完美”重要得多。

3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份内事是不够的

Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.

上司看重那些不仅做份内事而且主动寻找、创造或要求更多工作的员工。

4. Follow through 自始至终完成工作

Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.

对分配给你的工作做到有始有终,不要等到别人特别是你的主管来提醒你。

5. Anticipate problems 预见到问题

When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.

当你的工作有赖于他人的参与时,要核对他们的计划并确认他们知道你的要求。

6. Be resilient about problems 坚韧乐观地面对难题

Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.

发生别人无法预料到的失误是工作生涯中常见的事情。理解这一点就是你工作职责的一部分。当问题发生时, 没有人怪罪于你,你也不能以运气不好作为借口。

7. Don't take problems to your boss 别把问题留给你的上司

If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.

如果你权力有限,在去见上司以前要准备好解决问题的方案。即使你的上司可能不采纳你的解决方案,也已经给他留下了这样的印象:你是解决问题而不是收集问题的人。

8. Attendance counts 出满勤

People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.

从出勤情况可以很快看出,谁在努力工作,谁在寻找理由混日子。

9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要难字当头,喋喋不休

Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".

不要让人见到你就觉得“又来了一个问题”。

10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒怀恨他人

You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.

你不可能胜过所有的人,因此不要把每个问题都变成争斗,这样就会浪费你的精力,丧失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。

11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重选择是否“开战”

Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning

扪心自问:这个问题到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你为此树敌?我有切实的获胜机会吗?

12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接与决策者打交道

Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.

可能与职权较小的人打交道不会使你那么紧张,但这会浪费你的时间和精力。

13. Keep control of problems 保持对问题的掌控
Let's say you need some special work done. Don't stop with getting approval. If the other person doesn't follow through, you're left looking inept.  

比如说你需要完成某些特殊工作,不要因为还未得到批准而停下来不做。因为如果这样,尽管是别人不配合,你却已给人留下无能的印象。

14. Learn to translate boss language 学会“翻译”上司的话

"If it's not too much trouble" means, "Do it, and the sooner the better".   
"如果这不是太麻烦的话"的意思是“做吧,而且越快越好”。

15. Learn what other people in the company are doing  

了解公司的其他人在做什么  

What were last year's big triumphs and failures?

去年公司主要的成功和不足是什么?

How does your job' intertwine with all this?

你在这中间起到什么样的作用?

Then you'll understand when, how and where to press for your goals.

然后你将明白何时、何地及如何去追求你的目标。

16. Get along with your co-workers 与你的同事和睦相处

Internal battles mean less production. To your boss, if you're involved, you're automatically wrong.

内斗意味着减产。对你的上司来说,如果你卷入内斗就已经错了。

17. Protect the company's reputation 保护公司的名誉

Never discuss company business and people where strangers can overhear。 Even in private, be reticent.

不要在有陌生人能够无意中听到的场合谈论公司的事务和人员,即使在私下也不应当说。

18. Let others win sometimes 有时候要让别人胜出

"Sounds like a good idea. We'll do it that way". If you don't, people will resent you.

"这主意听起来不错。我们就这么做吧。"否则人们会讨厌你。

19. Learn Timing 学会选择时机

Develop the patience to wait for an appropriate occasion.

培养你的耐心,等待一个适当时机的到来。

20. Don't Lie 不要撒谎

Lying will make problems worse. If you're caught in a lie, you lose your credibility.

谎言会使问题变得更糟。如果你的谎言被拆穿,你将失去你的诚信。

21. Read your industry's publications 阅读本行业的书刊

Indicating you haven't the time or money to read will shock your bosses. To them, your lack of interest indicates no real career goals. Or worse, they may think that you are ignorant of important professional news.

假如你声称没有时间或没钱阅读本行业的书刊,会让你的上司感到震惊。对他们来说,你缺乏兴趣表明你没有真正的职业目标。或更糟的是,他们可能会认为你对重要的专业新信息一无所知。

22. Get to know your peers 了解你的同行

Be active in one or more professional/trade organizations. The contacts you make and information you glean aid you on a personal level whenever you change jobs, while improving your current status.

积极参与一个或更多的专业/行业团体。不管你什么时候为改善你现有状况而跳槽,你建立的联系和收集的信息都会有助于你提高自身水平。

23. Never assume other people are operating from your standards

永远不要假设别人在按你的标准做事

When you find yourself thinking"I never would have expected such behaviour from her", you know you've made the mistake of projecting your outlook on to others' behaviour.

当你发现你自己在想“我决不会料到她会有这种行为”时,你要知道,你己经犯了一个错误, 就是把自己的想法套在了别人的行为上。

24. Use commonsense 运用常识和判断力

讨论:当公司领导要你做能满足客户需求,但违反公司规定的事,你怎么办? 如果你的领导是女性,你希望她应怎样、工作怎样生活才快乐 刚进入公司,领导的心腹处处与你作对,你该怎么办? 面对一个你不喜欢的公司,想离开,但是领导都是亲戚,你会怎么办! 很不解```````希望明白的解释一下````` 如果你是领导,你的两个部下你是希望他们竞争好还是希望他们两个有着良好的配合 讨论:你如何处理公司同仁之间的关系,特别是间接与直接领导的关系。 公司在外设点销售产品时丢失几件,经领导说作为公司的损失处理,在财务上该用什么作为原始凭证记帐呢 如果公司领导让你去做与工作与关的事情,如何处理? 在一个公司里面如果都是靠领导关系进来的你会怎么办? 在一个公司里面如果都是靠领导关系进来的你会怎么办? 如果你的领导不喜欢你怎么办? 公司里,领导交给的工作,在规定的时间做不完,你们会跟领导商量延长时间吗?他们会听取你的意见吗? 快递公司丢失件了,真的无法无天了吗?奇速快递公司真的好差劲,希望大家以后都不要寄这家黑公司了!! 公司的领导们。看看~怎么回答? 求一封写给公司领导的感谢信! 怎样才能面对公司领导的蛮横批评? 我明白你要的爱 你明白这句话的意思么? 你明白这些语言的意思 女孩来下,你不会明白的~ 女孩来下~~你不会明白的~ 公司领导经常在多人的场合说你能力差或者工作态度差,这说明什么? 如果公司领导让你每天多上30分钟的班,又不给加班费,该怎么办?