查询交通事故处理结果:英文表达之劝说某人做或不做某事

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/05/04 13:58:24
  • 首先,给在介绍一个英语词组:”call for”表示“需要,要求”:
    More work doesn't necessarily call for more men.
    增加工作不一定要增加人员。
    The letter calls for an investigation of the facts.
    来信要求对这些事实进行调查。
  • 现在进入我们今天的正课,如何活用“talk”来表达更多的意思: 
  • 首先,Talk somebody into something/doing something 劝说某人做某事
    She talked her husband into having a holiday in France.
    她劝说丈夫去法国度假。
    Can you talk your brother into our plans?
    你能劝说你哥哥加入我们的计划吗?
  • Talk somebody out of something/doing something 劝说某人不做某事
    He talked his wife out of buying a new car. 
    他劝说他太太不要买辆新车
    My parents talked me out of marrying that man.
    我父母劝说我不要嫁给那个男人。
  • Talk somebody over to something 说服某要同意或接受某事物。
    We talked them over to our proposal. 
    我们说服他们接受我们的方案。
    You’ll never talk me over to your way of doing things.
    你永远不可能说服我接受你的做事方式。