星期狗一般几天有症状:学好英语,学会吃饭~!

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/28 14:33:22
学好英语,学会吃饭~!
点餐
1. 一段典型的麦当劳(汉堡店)内点餐对话

A: Hi! May I help you?
A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?
B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。
A: What kind of drinks?
A: 什么饮料呢?
B: Coke, please.
B: 请给我可乐!
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?
B: Hot Mustard, please.
B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。
A: Anything else?
A: 还有别的吗?
B: No. That's it.
B: 没有! 就这样了。
A: For here or to go?
A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?
B: It's for here.
B: 这里用。
A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents)
A: 一共是十块二毛四。
B: Here is eleven.
B: 这里是十一块。
A: Seventy-six cents is your change.
A: 这是你的零钱 - 七毛六。
B: Have a nice day!
B: 祝你今天快乐!
A: You too.
A: 你也是。
2. 一段中式快餐店的点餐对话

A: Hi! Can I help you?
A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?
B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.
B: 是的. 我想要外带一个二道菜的套餐。
A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?
A: 当然。请问你想要饭还是面呢?
B: Could I have half and half?
B: 我可以要一半(饭)一半(面)吗?
A: Of course. What else would you like?
A: 当然啰! 请问你还要什么呢?
B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?
B: 麻烦给我芝麻鸡和咖哩牛肉好吗?
A: Anything else for you?
A: 还有别的吗?
B: That should do it.
B: 就样应该够了。

(注): 在美国的百货公司的餐饮部里通常都会看到一、二中式快餐店。说实在的, 它们的味道都不很道地, 而且大同小异。不过有时候如果实在是太想家了, 尝一尝也还好啦! 一般来说都会附饭或面(rice included), 有的甚至还附汤。
3. 一段餐厅用餐的对话

A: Hi, how many people do you have in your party?
A: 嗨! 你们一共几个人呢?
B: Supposedly five and we have a reservation. I guess the other two are still on their way.
B: 应该总共有五个。我们有预约的。我想其它二个还在路上吧!
A: O.K. What's the name of the party under?
A: 好的, 名字是什么呢?
B: Morrison.
B: Morrison.
A: O.K. I have the name here. Would you like to take a seat while you wait for them to show up?
A: 好的, 我找到这个名字了。你们要不要先坐下来一面等他们来呢?
B: Sure.
B: 好的。
A: Good. this way, please.
A: 好! 请这边走。
4. 一段餐厅用餐的对话

Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生: 你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?
Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.
男: 我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。
Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?
服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?
Woman: Salad, please.
女: 沙拉。
Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?
服务生: 综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?
Woman: Caesar Salad, please.
女: 凯撒沙拉。
Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?
服务生: 好极了。先生你呢?
Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.
男: 麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。
Waiter: Soup or salad?
服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?
Man: Mixed Green Salad.
男: 综合绿叶沙拉。
Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
服务生: 好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?
Man: No. Thank you.
男: 不要了。谢谢!