安居客嘉善百合春天:英文口语集锦3

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/27 16:10:26

I do not care whether it rains or not. 我不管天会不会下雨。

I have a lot in common with my sister. 我和我姐姐有很多相同之处。

I haven‘t even touched your tooth yet. 我还没有碰到你的牙齿呢。

I‘m looking forward to a prompt reply.盼迅速答复。

It is an excellent novel in every way. 无论从哪方面来看,这是一本优秀的小说。

It is clear that the cat has eaten it!很明显,是猫偷吃的!

Nothing but death can part the couple.除了死之外,什么也拆不散这一对。

Now she looks pale as if she were ill.现在她脸色难看,好像病了一样。

She was injured badly in the accident.她在这次意外中受到重伤。

The two brothers look very much alike. 这兄弟俩看上去很相像。

Their interest is listening to others. 他们的兴趣是听别人说话。

There was a notice in the supermarket. 超市里有一个布告。

This one cannot compare with that one. 这个与那个无法比较。

To know everything is to know nothing. 样样通,样样松。

To tell the truth, I don‘t like disco. 说实话,我不喜欢迪斯科。

True and False have opposite meanings. 真与假含义完全相反。

What‘s the point of going to college? 上大学有何用?

Where can we make the insurance claim? 我们可以在哪里提出保险赔偿?  
Why don‘t I pick you up at your house? 为什么不让我去接你呢?

Why don‘t you attend an aerobic class? 你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢?

You can kill two birds with one stone.一举两得。
You can‘t go in no matter who you are. 不管你是谁,都不能进去。
You should learn these words by heart. 你应该把这些词背熟。
Could I have those two tickets, please?这两张票给我行不行?

He has to take care of his sick mother. 他得照顾他生病的母亲。
He hired a workman to repair the fence.他雇用了一个工人修理围墙。
I can‘t make this machine run properly.我无法使这部机器正常运转。
I don‘t know if I‘ll have the patience.我不知道我有没有耐心。

I don‘t like what you are saying.我不喜欢你说的话。
I fell in love with her at first sight.我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。

I have just heard from my sister, Mary.我刚收到我妹妹玛丽的一封信。

If you would only try, you could do it.只要你肯尝试,你一定能做这件事。
It is no use learning without thinking.学而不思则惘。
It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon.这是一个懒散的,起风的秋日下午。

Please fetch a chair from another room.请到别的房间取一把椅子。
The doctor began to operate on the boy.医生开始给那个男孩动手术。
The doctor is taking my blood pressure.医生正给我量血压。
The machines will not operate properly.那些机器不能正常运转。
The students declared against cheating.学生们表示反对作弊。
There is hope so long as he is with us. 只要他在就有希望。
He talks as if he were the head of the office.他说话的口气像办公室主任似的。
His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。
I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说“对不起”,什么也说不出来。
I don‘t know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。
I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。
She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。

Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐,随便一点。
The damage was caused by external forces. 损害是由外力引起的。
The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。
The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了。
There is a good restaurant on the street.那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。
They covered 120 miles in a single night.他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。
What‘s your plan for the summer vacation?你暑假打算干什么?

You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜欢的。
You‘re welcome to stay with us next time.欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。
There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。
He never misses a chance to see a movie.他从不错过看电影的机会。
I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。

I will be back by the end of next month.我下个月底会回来。

I‘m good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。
It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。
Let‘s go out to have a dinner, shall we?咱们出去吃饭吧,好吗?

Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子靠在墙壁上。
She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽车的前部。
The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.医生要我注意饮食。
The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地湿漉漉的。
The test finished. We began our holiday.考试结束了,我们开始放假。
This question is too complicated for me.这个问题对我说来太复杂了。

Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.托尼会说英语,打网球。
What is worth doing is worth doing well.只要你觉得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。
Would you like to go to a party with me?你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会?

All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。
All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。
Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那个新开的迪厅
Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳

He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。
He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。

How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多么平静美丽的国家呀!

I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。

I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。
It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。
It‘s only a party in honor of my birthday.这是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。

Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。
Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。
My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。
She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。
They don‘t often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。
We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。
We‘ll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走?

Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗?

He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦!

He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。
How do I control myself? I can‘t calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静。
I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。
I‘d like to cash a traveler‘s check please.我想兑换旅行支票。

I‘d like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
It‘s odd that they didn‘t reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信,这真奇怪。
John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。
Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。
Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你全家致以最诚挚的问候。
Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。

The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。

The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。

The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了,黑夜变短了。
The dress doesn‘t fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了。
The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。

The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来,而不愿意走

Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我,这游戏确实值得一玩。

Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.她与朋友不同,她从不放弃希望。
Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
We‘re planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划夏天到意大利去旅行。
Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?

Why isn‘t Mrs. Lee‘s cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓老鼠呢?

Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。

Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?

Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?

He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。
He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。

He had to choose between death and dishonor.他得在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。

I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。

I don‘t think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。

I think I‘ve filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
I‘m not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!

Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。

She intends to make teaching her profession.她想以教书为职业。

The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.字母x代表未知数。

The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.看到尸体把他吓僵了。
There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.在北京有许多高大的建筑物。
There is an interesting film on Channel one.在一频道有一部有趣的电影。

They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他们计划明年移居芬兰。
We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.我们喜欢沿着新高速公路开车。
We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.要想赢得比赛,需要密切配合。
We need more than listening. We need action!我们不光是听意见,而是行动。
I wouldn‘t go home early if I were you. 如果我是你,我不会早回家。

Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.你的答案令人满意。我感到很满意。
Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.贝蒂和苏珊正在通电话。
Great efforts ensure the success of our work.巨大努力确保了我们工作的成功。

He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.他已尝遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。
He said he was educated in the United States.他说他是在美国受的教育。
How do you like our English literature Prof.?你觉得我们的英国文学课教授如何?

I am looking forward to your visit next week.我期待着你下周来访。

I feel I am the happiest person in the world.我觉得自己是世界上最幸福的人了。
I had to sit up all night writing the report.我不得不熬通宵写报告。

I hope we can see each other again some time.希望还能有相见的机会。
I saw him playing football on the playground.我看见他在操场上踢足球。

It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting. 明天他们有会议。
Let me tell you some details about clearance.让我告诉你一些通关的细节。
The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.大脑需要连续不断地供血。
The doctor‘s words made him feel comfortable.医生的话让他感觉很舒服。

The truth is quite other than what you think.事实真相和你所想的完全不同。

They stopped talking when their boss came in.老板进来时;他们停止交谈。

They were glad of the examination being over.他们为考试结束了而高兴。
This is by far the largest cake in the world.这是目前世界上最大的蛋糕了。
Whichever you choose, you won‘t be satisfied.不论你选哪一个,你不会满意。
Will you connect this wire to the television ?你把这根电线和电视机连上好吗?

His words are strongly impressed on my memory.他的话深深铭记在我的心头。
Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?这辆车到首都图书馆吗?

One third of this area is covered with forest.这地区三分之一的地方都是森林。
They are arguing over who should pay the bill.他们为谁应该付款而争论不休。
Wait a moment, I‘ll be with you in an instant.等一下,我立刻就来。
You‘ll save time not waiting for the elevator.你可以节省等电梯的时间。

A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.只要问心无愧,无端的指责可以一笑置之。
I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.我头疼,她胃疼。

He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.他怒视着比尔,准备教训他一顿。

I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

I can‘t afford to go to a restaurant every day.每天去餐馆吃饭,我真支付不起。

I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.我六点钟出门,以便赶上火车。

I‘m afraid I have some rather bad news for you.恐怕有些坏的消息要告诉你。
Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time.学会在适当的时候说适当的话。   No wonder you can‘t sleep when you eat so much.你吃这么多难怪睡不着。

Please ask her to call me back when she‘s back.她回来时让她给我回个电话。

There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.游泳池里挤满了人。
They have to work hard to support their family.他们须努力工作支持他们的家。
This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.这样他就能两全其美。

We are all taking medicine against the disease.我们都服药治疗疾病。
Would you please go to a dancing party with me?请你跟我去参加舞会好吗?

He usually drops in at my place on his way home.他常在回家路上顺便看看我。

His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.他们坦率谈话伤了他的虚荣心。

How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?你去北京,乘飞机或坐火车?

I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.我无法表达我接到他的信时有多高兴。
If Tom cannot keep his promise, he‘ll lose face.如果汤姆不能信守诺言,他就会丢面子。
I‘ll still love her even if she doesn‘t love me.即使她不爱我,我还仍然爱她。
I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.我收到-份请帖,但没有接受。

If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.如果我是你,就不会为英语烦恼了。

If you don‘t work, you will fail to pass the exam.如果你不学习,你考试就会不及格。

I‘m thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.我打算把灯吊在天花板上。
It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.健康永远比皮包骨头好。
Long ago, people believedthat the world was flat.很久以前人们相信地球是平的。
Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.老调最甜美,老友最可靠。

She makes it clear that she doesn‘t like swimming.她明确地表示她不喜欢游泳。

The constitution guards the liberty of the people.宪法保护人民的自由。

The doctor examined the soldier‘s wound carefully.大夫仔细检查战士伤口。
The harder I study, the better my English will be.我越努力,我的英语越好。
The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.阳光闪烁,天空湛蓝。

This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.这间地下室雨季非常潮湿。

Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.电子计算机正渐渐成为我们日常生活的一部分。
Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.每个人都有愚蠢的时候,但是没有一个人永远愚蠢。
He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.他曾梦想到遥远的南海诸岛去旅游。