草图大师崩溃怎么找回:2011.12.26千袭老师经典美剧

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/28 12:29:03
',1)">
[Scene: Central Perk, everyone but Rachel is there.]
Joey: (sitting on the arm of the couch)Of course it was a line! 显然他是骗你的!
Monica: Why?! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
为什么?为什么会有人那样做?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than 'to get you into bed'.
我想答案比"设法骗你上床"更复杂。
Monica: I hate men!  I hate men!我恨男人!我恨男人!
Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,别恨,你也不想把他们丢出宇宙吧。
Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
问题出在我身上?难道我有特殊气味。只有狗和感情有严着问题的男人才闻得到。
Phoebe: All right, c'mere, gimme your feet. (She starts massaging them.) 过来,脚给我。
Monica: I just thought he was nice, y'know? 我以为他是个好男人。
Joey: (bursts out laughing again) I can't believe you didn't know it was a line!
我无法相信你不懂这是骗局。
(Monica pushes him off of the sofa as Rachel enters with a shopping bag.)
Rachel: Guess what? 猜猜看?
Ross: You got a job? 你找到工作了?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
开玩笑? 我书都白念了!今天的十二个面试全泡汤了。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 不过你却异常兴奋。
Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
换成是你,你也会一样。如果你遇见John and David的皮靴打五折。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me... 你真是太了解我了。
Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots!
这是我的新皮靴,我不需要工作,不需要父母,因为我有新皮靴!
Monica: How'd you pay for them? 你怎么付钱?
Rachel: Uh, credit card. 信用卡啊。
Monica: And who pays for that? 卡费谁费?
Rachel: Um... my... father. 我爸。
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is sitting around the kitchen table.   Rachel's credit cards are spread out on the table along with a pair of scissors.]
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary?  I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want. 天啊,好啦,有必要吗?我是说,我可以随时忍住挥霍的。
Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life. 成熟点,你不能靠你爸一辈子。live off 靠什么什么生活
Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married. 我知道,所以我选择结婚。
Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time.
饶了她吧,第一次独立并不轻松。Give sb a break
Rachel: Thank you. 谢谢。
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody. And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
不客气。我记得我第一次来到纽约时的情况,当时我十四岁,我妈刚自杀,我继父再度入狱,我在这儿人生地不熟。最后我和患白化症的男人同居。他为港务局的人清洗车窗。后来他自杀了。然后我找到芳香按摩治疗的工作。所以请相信我你的心情我能体会。
(Pause)
Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'... 你需要的是,"无论如何"......
Monica: All right, you ready?好的,准备好了吗?
Rachel: No.  No, no, I'm not ready!  How can I be ready?  "Hey, Rach!  You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?"  Come on, I can't do this!
不。不,不,我没准备好!我怎么会准备好呢?嗨,瑞秋!你准备好不用降落伞跳出飞机吗?不行,我不行!
Monica: You can, I know you can! 你能行的, 我知道你能行!
Rachel: I don't think so.我不觉得。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee!   You can do anything! (Chandler slowly tries to hide the now dead plant from that morning when he and Joey poured their coffee into it.)
来吧,你会泡咖啡!你就什么都可以!
Ross: C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,... 来,剪
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... (She cuts one of them and they cheer.)剪,剪,剪......
Rachel: Y'know what?  I think we can just leave it at that.  It's kinda like a symbolic gesture...
你们知道吗?我认为我们可以把它们留在那里。只做个象征性的姿势就可以了。
Monica:  Rachel!  That was a library card! 瑞秋!  那是借书卡!
All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut..剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪......
Chandler: (as Rachel is cutting up her cards) Y'know, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream. 知道吗,如果你们仔细听,你们会听到上千的商家在尖叫。
(She finishes cutting them up and they all cheer.)
Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it!
欢迎来到现实的世界。糟透了,但你会喜欢的!
[Time Lapse, Rachel and Ross are watching a TV channel finishes it's broadcast day by playing the national anthem.]
Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) You gonna crash on the couch?
好,就到这。你要睡在沙发上吗?
Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime. 不,我要回家。
Monica: You be okay? 你没事吧?
Ross: Yeah. 还好。
Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles.) What?
嗨,看我在地板上发现什么?什么?
Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it. Oh boy. Alright. Goodnight, everybody. 那是保罗的手表。放回原地就好了。好。晚安,各位。
Ross and Rachel: Goodnight.晚安。
(Monica stomps on Paul's watch and goes into her room.)
Ross: Mmm. (They both reach for the last cookie) Oh, no- 嗯......
Rachel: Sorry- 对不起。
Ross: No no no, go- 不,不,不,走开
Rachel: No, you have it, really, I don't want it- 吃吧,我不饿。
Ross: Split it? 分开?
Rachel: Okay. 行。
Ross: Okay. (They split it.) You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. 你大概不知道我在高中时,对你很着迷你。Have a crush on sb
Rachel: I knew. 我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh.... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
你知道? 哦......我总想你认为我不过是莫妮卡的书呆子哥哥。
Rachel: I did. 没错。
Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
你是否认为如果抛开其他不好的因素,我能偶尔约你出去吗?有时?有可能?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe... 好,或许吧......
Ross: Okay... okay, maybe I will... 或许我会的......
Rachel: Goodnight. 晚安。
Ross: Goodnight. 晚安。
(Rachel goes into her room and Monica enters the living room as Ross is leaving.)
Monica: See ya.... Waitwait, what's with you? 回头见......等等,你怎么了?
Ross: I just grabbed a spoon. (Ross exits and Monica has no idea what that means.)
我刚"抓住了勺子"!
done with episode one
Closing Credits
[Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there.]
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Phoebe: (sings) I can't believe what I'm hearing here... 我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Monica: What? I-I said you had a- 我说你有一个......
Phoebe: (sings) What I said you had... 我说你有一个......
Monica: (to Phoebe) Would you stop? 你有完没完?
Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again?我的老毛病又犯了?
All: Yes!没错!
Monica: I said that you had a nice butt, it's just not a great butt.
我是说你有一个不错的屁股,但不是个了不起的屁股。
Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
它又没跳起来咬过你,你怎么知道不是了不起。
Ross: There's an image. 只是想象。
Rachel: (walks up with a pot of coffee) Would anybody like more coffee? 谁要喝咖啡?
Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it? 你煮的还只是端过来而已?
Rachel: I'm just serving it. 端来而已。
All: Yeah. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee. 好,好,给我来杯咖啡。
Chandler: Kids, new dream... I'm in Las Vegas. (Rachel sits down to hear Chandler's dream.)
孩子们,新梦......我在拉斯维加斯。
Customer: (To Rachel) Ahh, miss?   More coffee? 嗨,小姐?加点咖啡?
Rachel: Ugh. (To another customer that's leaving.) Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? (Hands him the coffee pot.) Go ahead. (He does so.) Thank you. (To the gang.) Sorry.  Okay, Las Vegas.嗯,劳驾,请递给那个人?去啊。谢谢。对不起。好,拉斯维加斯。
Chandler: Okay, so, I'm in Las Vegas... I'm Liza Minelli-
我在拉斯维加斯......我是丽莎明妮莉......