梅赛德斯.奔驰银色闪电:阿凡达 中英字幕(转载)

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/28 05:15:40
= 字幕制作VBS =
我躺在退伍军人医院的时候
When I was lying there in the VA hospital
身上带着旧伤
with a big hole
blown through the middle of m y life
我开始做起飞翔的梦
I started having these dreams of flying
自由自在
I was free
不过你迟早得醒过来
Sooner or later, though,
you alwa ys have to wake up
人在低温睡眠时不会作梦
in cryo, you don't dream at all
感觉不像过了六年
it doesn't feel like six years
比较像宿醉而且打过一架
More like a fifth of tequila
and an ass-kicking
汤米才是策划的科学家,不是我
Tomm y was the scientist, not me
他想远征太空替地球
He was the one who wanted to get shot
light-years out in space
寻找答案
to find the answers
我们到了吗?
Are we there yet?
阳光小子,我们到了
Yeah, we're there, sunshine
我们到了
We're there
我们因为你哥来找你
It's about your brother
在汤米出任务的前一周
So, a week
before Tommy's gonna ship out
有人为了钞票夺走汤米的生命
a guy with a gun ends his journey
for the paper in his wallet
你已经在低温睡眠状态中
躺了5年9个月又22天
You've been in cryo for five years,
nine months and 22 days
你会又饿又虚
You will be hungry. You will be weak
想吐的话请用呕吐袋
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks...
汤米才是科学家
Yeah, Tommy was the scientist
我只是被送到某处的蠢大兵
而这里会让我后悔
Me, I'm just another dumb grunt
going someplace he's gonna regret
前面就是潘多拉星球
Up ahead was Pandora
这地方你从小听到大
但我想不到我会过去
You grew up hearing about it,
but I never figured I'd be going there
你哥投入了很多
Your brother represented
a significant investment
我们想找你接手完成合同
We'd like to talk to you
about taking over his contract
你们的基因组一样
你可以代替他
And since your genome is identical
to his, you could step into his shoes
照理来说
so to speak
这会是在新世界的全新生活
It'd be a fresh start on a new world
酬劳很优渥
And the pay is good
好到不行
Very good
- 戴上氧气设备,走吧
- 戴上氧气设备,走吧
-Exo-packs on! Let's go! Exo-packs on!
-Exo-packs on! Let's go!
大家记住了,万一面罩搞丢了
Remember, people, you lose that mask
20秒后会昏迷,4分钟后会挂掉
you're unconscious in 20 seconds,
you're dead in four minutes!
今天大家都不能死
这样我的报告会很难看
Let's nobody be dead today!
Looks very bad on my report
地狱大门塔台,飞行器准备降落
Hell's Gate tower,
this is TAV 1-6 on approach
穿越外界线,矿场进入视线
Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight
一个生命结束
One life ends
另一个生命开始
another begins
解开套具,把随身物品
Harnesses off! Get your packs!
- 放在一起,走吧
- 解开套具!一分钟!
-Put it together,Let's go! Let's go!
-Harnesses off! One minute!
坡道一放下来就直接进去
不要停下来
When that ramp comes down,
go directly into the base. Do not stop!
等我指示后直接走进去
Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!
快走,快离开,快点动作
直接进去,不要停下来
Go, go, go, go! Get out of there!
Keep moving! Let's go,let's go!
没有前陆战队员这码事
there's no such thing as an ex-Marine
你有可能离开,但精神永远不灭
You ma y be out,
but you never lose the attitude
我告诉自己
别人能通过考验,我也行
I told myself I could pass
any test a man could pass
有钱的话就能整脊
they can fix a spinal, if you got the money
但现实是退伍军人保险没有给付
but not on vet benefits,
not in this econom y
特殊人士,走吧,别让我等你
Let's go, special case!
Do not make me wait for you!
各位姑娘
Well, well, ladies
看看这些新鲜货啊
Look at all this fresh meat!
在地球,这些军人没什么特别
Back on Earth,
these guys were Army dogs, Marines
为自由而战
fighting for freedom
小心,风火轮
Look out, hot rod!
但他们在这里只是佣兵
But out here they're just hired guns
领钱做事
taking the money,
working for the company
喂,你看
Check this out, man
坐轮椅的来送死了
Meals on wheels
不会吧,搞什么
Oh, man, that is just wrong
二十分钟后会有两个人有空
I got two guys free in about 20 minutes!
知道了!我需要他们!
Got it! Need them !
你们不在堪萨斯了
You re not in Kansas anymore
各位,这里是潘多拉星球
You are on Pandora,ladies and gentlemen
谨记这一点,每分每秒都是
Respect that fact
every second of every day
如果真的有地狱
If there is a hell
来潘多拉走一遭后
你们可能想去地狱休闲一下
you might want to go there for some R&R
after a tour on Pandora
在那道护栏后面
Out there, beyond that fence
地上爬的、天上飞的、土里钻的
every living thing
that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
都会想杀了你们,吃掉你们的眼珠
wants to kill you
and eat your eyes for Jujubes
这里有原生纳美人
We have an indigenous population
of humanoids called the Na'vi
他们喜欢在箭上抹神经毒素
they're fond of arrows
dipped in a neurotoxin
让你心跳立刻停止
that'll stop your heart in one minute
他们用天然碳纤维强化骨骼
And they have bones reinforced
with naturally occurring carbon fiber
要杀死他们
难上加难!
they are very hard to kill
身为防卫队队长
保住大家的性命是我的职责
As head of security,
it is my job to keep you alive
我一个人不会成功
I will not succeed
保不住你们所有人
Not with all of you
如果你们想活命
If you wish to survive
就一定要有坚毅的态度
you need to cultivate
a strong mental attitude
你们必须服从规则
You've got to obey the rules
潘多拉规范
Pandora rules
第一条规则…
Rule number one...
老掉牙的安全汇报
there's nothing
like an old-school safety brief
最能让人安心
to put your mind at ease
杰克,抱歉
你是杰克,对吗?汤米的弟弟
Excuse me. Excuse me. Jake!
You're Jake, right? Tom's brother
哇!你长得跟他一模一样
Wow! You look just like him
抱歉,我是史诺姆
我跟汤米一起接受阿凡达训练
Sorry,I'm Norm. Spellman.
I went through avatar training with him
…这是生物实验室
...into the bio-lab
我们会常常耗在这里
大家好,我是阿凡达驾驶诺姆
We're gonna spend a lot of time up here.
Hey! How you doing? Norm, avatar driver
- 你好
- 嘿
-Hi.
-Hey
这是主控室
Link... Here's the link room right here
我们在这里操控阿凡达
This is where
we're connecting to the avatar
我跟诺姆在这里
Me and Norm are here to drive
操控阿凡达
these remotely controlled bodies
called avatars
阿凡达是用人类跟纳美人的基因
混培出来的
And theyre grown from human DNA
mixed with the DNA of the natives
- 欢迎
- 嘿
-Hey. Welcome.
-Hey
- 欢迎大驾光临潘多拉
- 谢了
-Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you.
-Thanks
天啊,阿凡达很大
Damn! they got big
他们已经发展成熟
可以到潘多拉了
Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out
本体感受模拟器运作非常顺利
So the proprioceptive sims
seem to work really well
对,肌肉的线条很棒
Yeah, they've got great muscle tone
再几小时就可以取出阿凡达
It'll take us a few hours
to get them decanted
不过你们可以明天再进行操控
but you guys can take them out tomorrow
你的在哪里
there's yours
史诺姆博士
Hey. Dr. Norm Spellman
- 派麦斯博士,很高兴见到你
- 很高兴见到你
-Dr. Max Patel. Great to meet you.
-Good to meet you, yeah
看起来很像他
Looks like him
他看起来很像你
No, it looks like you
杰克,这是你的阿凡达了
This is your avatar now, Jake
运用驾驶跟阿凡达合体的概念
And the concept is that every driver
is matched to his own avatar
他们的神经系统就能协调一致
so that their nervous systems are in tune
资源开发管理总署
or something
之类的
这是他们找我的原因
因为我能连结汤米的阿凡达
Which is why they offered me the gig,
because I can link with Tommy's avatar
阿凡达的造价惊人
which is insanely expensive
我把心得全部录下来就对了吗?
Is this right?
I just say whatever to the video log?
对,我们要全面记录
Yeah, we gotta get in the habit
of documenting everything
见闻跟感想
You know, what we see, what we feel
- 这是科学研究的一部分
- 高明的科学要靠细心观察
-It's all part of the science.
-And good science is good observation
况且,这能让你六年内神智健全
Plus it'll help to keep you sane
for the next six years
随便啦
All right. Whatever
那么…
So...
我来这里
Well, here I am
进行科学研究
doing science
他们出来了
they're coming out!
注意,阿凡达驾驶出来了
Attention, Drivers coming out of link
天啊
Oh, God
实验袍呢?
实验袍呢?
Where's the lab coat?
Where's the lab coat?
谁拿走我的烟?
各位,我这样子有不对吗?
Who's got my goddamn cigarette?
Guys! What's wrong with this picture?
- 谢谢
- 欧葛蕾是传奇人物
-Thank you!
-Grace Augustine is a legend
她是阿凡达计划的主持人
She's the head of the Avatar Program.
She wrote the book
潘多拉植物学的书是她写的
I mean,literally wrote the book
on Pandoran botany
那是因为她比别人爱植物
Well, that's 'cause she likes plants
better than people
灰姑娘参加完舞会回来了
Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball
葛蕾,这是史诺姆跟苏杰克
Grace,I'd like you to meet
Norm Spellman and Jake Sully
诺姆,久仰大名
你的纳美话学得怎么样了?
Norm.I hear good things about you.
How's your Na'vi?
愿大地之母
Mag the All Mother...
眷顾我们的第一次会议
...smile upon our First meeting
还不赖,你的用字有点正式
Not bad. You sound a little Formal
我学了五年
I stucdied for five years...
可是还有很大的进步空间
...but there is much to learn
- 葛蕾,这是苏杰克
- 你好
-Grace? This is Jake Sully.
-Ma'am
我知道你是谁
我要的是你哥,不是你
Yeah, yeah.I know who you are,
and I don't need you. I need your brother
汤米博士为了这趟任务受训三年
You know, the PhD who trained
for three years for this mission?
他过世了
He's dead
我知道这造成大家不便
I know it's a big inconvenience
for everyone
- 你在实验室受过什么训练?
- 我解剖过一只青蛙
-How much lab training have you had?
-I dissected a frog once
看吧…
他们给我们难堪
You see? You see?
I mean, they're just pissing on us
都懒得遮掩
without even the courtesy
of calling it rain
- 我要去找赛帕克
- 葛蕾
-I'm going to Selfridge.
-No, Grace
- 别这样
- 简直是乱搞
-I don't think that's a good idea.
-No, man, this is such bullshit!
我要找他算帐
I'm gonna kick his corporate butt
他不能插手管我的部门
He has no business
sticking his nose in my department
明天早上8点到这里报到
说话要漂亮一点
Here tomorrow, 0800.
Try and use big words
蝎子2H号,准许从南边升空
Scorpion Two-Hotel, Hell's Gate tower.
You are cleared for south departure
使用D跑道,开启识别信号
Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident
- 你看到了吗?
- 有
-You see that?
-Yes, sir
你没有,你在看屏幕
No, you didn't.
You were looking at the monitor
我爱这支球杆
我爱这支球杆
I love this putter, Ronnie!
I love this putter
帕克,我以前觉得你只是不管
Parker, you know,
I used to think it was benign neglect
现在我认为你是存心整我
but now I see
that you're intentionally screwing me
葛蕾,你知道我很爱跟你小聊
Grace, you know, I enjoy our little talks
我需要的是研究人员
不是退训的陆战队员
I need a researcher.
Not some jarhead dropout
我觉得找到他算我们运气好
Well, actually,
I thought we got lucky with him
- 运气好?
- 对
-Lucky?
-Yeah
这哪是运气好?
How is this in any way lucky?
幸好汤米有个双胞兄弟
Lucky your guy had a twin brother
幸好他不是牙医之类的
and lucky that brother wasn't
some oral hygienist or something
他是有用的陆战队员
A Marine we can use
我要让他到你队上当护卫
I'm assigning him
to your team as security escort
我不需要爱枪的混蛋
the last thing I need is another
trigger-happy moron out there!
你应该要拉拢
Look, look,
you're supposed to be winning the hearts
纳美人
and the minds of the natives
这不是你的用意吗?
Isn't that the whole point of
your little puppet show?
你们融入纳美人
If you look like them
and you talk like them
他们就会开始信任我们
then they'll start trusting us
我们盖学校教纳美人英文
We build them a school,
we teach them English
但过了这么多年
but after, what, how many years?
关系愈搞愈糟
Relations with the indigenous
are only getting worse
你拿机关枪对付他们就会这样
Yeah, that tends to happen
when you use machine guns on them
对,过来
Right. Come here
我不能…我不能…
I can't... I can't...
这是我们来这里的原因,难得素
This is why we're here. Unobtanium
因为这颗石头1公斤值2千万美金
Because this little gray rock sells
for 20 million a kilo
这能支付所有的经费
That's the only reason.
it's what pays for the whole party
支付你的科学研究
it's what pays for your science
现在纳美人威胁我们的行动
Now, those savages
are threatening our whole operation
战争一触即发
we're on the brink of war
你应该寻求外交途径来解决
and you're supposed to be finding
a diplomatic solution
运用你手上的资源拿出成果来吧
So use what you've got,
and get me some results
你连结了多久?
So, how much link time have you logged?
- 大概520个小时
- 很好
-About 520 hours.
-That's good
你在哪里
你在这里,你连结了多久?
You're in there.
You're here. How much have you logged?
零,不过我有看手册
Zip. But I read a manual
你是开玩笑的吧
Tell me you're joking
太酷了
This is cool
走吧
Let's go
不用,我可以搞定
Don't. I got this
你以为你就可以随随便便
So you just figured you'd come out here
到这个对人类有害的潘多拉环境里
to the most hostile environment
known to man
不必受任何训练
然后看着办?
with no training of any kind,
and see how it went?
你以为这么简单?
What was going through your head?
或许我就是痛恨博士说我不行
Maybe I was sick of doctors
telling me what I couldn't do
- 生物测定情况很好
- 三号主机妥当
-Biometrics are good.
-Link three is ready
让手臂进去…双手进去
头往下
Keep your arms in, hands in, head down
往下
放轻松,脑袋放空就好
Down. Just relax
and let your mind go blank
这对你来说应该不难
That shouldn't be hard for you
去吃屎吧你…
Kiss the darkest part of my lily white...
启动连接
Initiate link
启动三号主机
发射
Run sequence unit three. Go
发射中
Launching
第一阶段融合完成
I have the first congruency
- 好漂亮的大脑,活动性完美
- 真让人想不通
-That's a gorgeous brain. Nice activity.
-Go figure
融合完成40%
Phase-Iock 40%
好,我要进去了
All right. Going in
我要进四号
I'm going in in four
融合完成99%,连线稳定
Phase-Iock 99%. Link is stable
他进去了,杰克,听得到我说话吗?
听得到我说话吗,杰克?
He's in. Jake, can you hear me?
Can you hear me, Jake?
瞳孔反射情况良好
Pupillary reflex is good
外耳反应正常
感觉怎样?杰克
Pinna response normal.
How you feeling, Jake?
大家好
Hey, guys
欢迎进入你的新身体
Welcome to your new body, Jake
很好
Good
杰克,我们慢慢来
Yeah, we're gonna take this
nice and easy, Jake
- 大拇指碰手指
- 好
-And touch your thumb to your fingers.
-Yeah
- 大拇指碰手指
- 没问题
-Thumb to your fingers.
-No problem
很好,你记得这个
That's good.
I can see you can remember that one
- 搞定
- 你想坐起来
-Got it.
-Well, if you want to sit up
- 就坐吧
- 很好,慢慢来
-that's fine.
-Okay, good. Just take it
不要急
躯干运动没有失调,很好
nice and slow, Jake. Good.
Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good
你有觉得头昏脑胀吗?
你在动脚趾
Are you feeling lightheaded or dizzy at all?
You're wiggling your toes!
- 很好,杰克
- 太好了
-Good. Good, Jake.
-That's great
末端运动控制良好
Distal motor control is good. Good, Jake
你有那里会麻或疼痛吗?
Are you feeling any numbness or pain?
杰克,很好
That's great, Jake. Hold on, now
等一下
不要操之过急
Take it easy.
Don't get ahead of yourself, okay?
我们还要测试一些感官反射动作
there's a few more sensory
motor reflex tests we need to run
- 慢慢来
- 等等
-so take it easy.
-Wait
- 杰克
- 杰克,坐好
-Jake.
-Sit down, Jake
你听我说
Jake! Listen to me. Jake!
- 我要你坐好
- 没事
-I need you to sit down. Jake!
-It's okay
- 听我说
- 没事,我可以
-Buddy,listen to me.
-It's all good. I got this
- 杰克,你必须立刻坐下
- 让他躺回去
-Jake, you need to sit down right now.
-Guys, get him back on the gurney now
听着,为了你的安全起见,坐好
Listen to me.
For your own safety, you need to sit down
你需要时间适应阿凡达
You need time to adjust to the avatar...
Whoa! Jake!
- 杰克,小心尾巴
- 好耶!
-God, Jake, watch your tail.
-Yeah !
替他打镇定剂
一千毫克镇定剂,快点
Sedate! Sedate him! A thousand
milligrams of Supitocam! Stat!
各位,小心
Guys! Guys! Whoa! Whoa!
参照说明
By the numbers
- 别这样
- 听我说
-Jake, Come on,
-Jake! Listen to me
你还不习惯你的阿凡达
You're not used to your avatar body
- 这很危险
- 这超棒的
-This is dangerous,
-This is great
- 杰克,听我说
- 别这样,杰克,他们会麻醉你
-Jake? Jake, listen to me,
-Come on. they're gonna put you out
- 诺姆,坐好
- 我要摆脱这些线
-Norm, sit down.
-No, no. I gotta get out of these leads
该死,把他带回来
God damn it! Bring them home!
- 诺姆,不要擅自离开
- 你还没准备好
-Norm ! Do not leave control!
-You're not ready for it!
- 拜托,你打得超烂
- 差一点!
-Oh, come on, you ain't got no skills.
-So close!
我不防守都可以赢你
I don't even have to play defense on it
嘿,大家
Hey, guys. Hey
- 别担心,我会抓到他
- 杰克,你必须回来
-It's okay, I'll get him.
-Jake, you have to come back!
杰克!不好意思
Jake! Jake! Excuse me
- 小心
- 对不起
-Watch it!
-Sorry!
快点!
Come on!
杰克,这里禁止奔跑
Jake! We're not supposed to be running!
- 对不起
- 小心点
-Jeez! Sorry.
- Watch it!
陆战队的
Hey, Marine!
不赖喔
Damn
- 葛蕾?
- 不然你以为是白痴吗?
-Grace?
-Well, who'd you expect, numbnuts?
快想
Think fast
动作控制看来很好
Motor control's looking good
大家安静下来
好了,大家熄灯了
Come on, everybody, quiet down!
All right, gang, lights out
露薏丝,快点
Come on, Louise, chop-chop
嘿、嘿、嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
不要乱碰,你会瞎掉
Don't play with that, you'll go blind
这怪怪的
That's kind of freaky
走开
Come on. Scat
晚安
Good night
睡觉了,晚餐见了,各位
Lights out! See you at dinner, kiddies
欢迎你回来
Welcome back
- 你还好吧?没事吧?
- 我没事
-You okay? You all right?
-Yeah,I'm okay
我是楚迪
我专飞科学任务,这是我马子
I'm Trudy. I fly all the science sorties.
And this here is my baby
等一下
Hold on a second
韦莱尔,快点搞好关系
Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done!
- 我们9点要出任务
- 队长,我在弄了
-We bounce at zero-nine.
-Yeah, I'm on it, capitaine!
藤击板还没弄紧
Vine strike's still loose
你们的武器可真猛
You guys are packing some heavy gear
小心
Watch it!
因为哪里不只有我们会飞
Yeah, that's 'cause we're not
the only thing flying around out there
我们也不是最大的
Or the biggest
我需要你来操枪,我缺一个人
I'm gonna need you on a door gun.
I'm a man short
我还以为你不会开口
I thought you'd never ask
你去跟他谈
停机坪见罗
there's your man.
See you on the flight line
上校,你找我?
You wanted to see me, Colonel?
低重力会让你变得虚弱
This low gravity'll make you soft
人一虚弱
You get soft
潘多拉就会让你挂掉
Pandora will shit you out dead
with zero warning
下士,我看过你的资料了
I pulled your record, Corporal
委内瑞拉的丛林很危险
Venezuela, that was some mean bush
不过跟这里差很多
Nothing like this here, though
你跑来这里很带种
You got some heart, kid,
showing up in this neighborhood
我想不过就是另一个地狱嘛
I figured it's just another hellhole
我本来也在第一侦察队
I was First Recon myself
比你早个几年,搞不好更早
A few years ahead of you.
Well, maybe more than a few
去了尼日利亚三次,毫发无伤
Three tours Nigeria, not a scratch
来这里变成这样
I come out here?
第一天就中奖了
觉得我像新兵吗?
Day one. Think I felt like a shavetail louie?
等我回地球,医生能帮我搞定
Yeah. they could fix me up,
if I rotated back
让我恢复帅气
不过你知道吗?我挺喜欢的
Yeah, and make me pretty again.
But you know what? I kind oflike it
这每天提醒我外面有多险恶
It reminds me every day
what's waiting out there
阿凡达计划是个笑话
养了一群没用的科学家
the Avatar Program is a bad joke.
Bunch oflimp-dick science majors
但这适时提供一个特别的机会
However, it does present an opportunity
both timely and unique
- 让开!
- 让开!
-Clear!
-Clear!
让陆战队员来操控阿凡达
这是很猛的组合
A recon gyrene in an avatar body.
That's a potent mix
搞得我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Give me the goose bumps
他能替我提供
Such a Marine could provide
the intel I need
地面的情报
right on the ground
提供敌营的状况
Right in the hostiles' camp
苏杰克,听好
我要你从内部了解纳美人
Look, Sully. I want you
to learn these savages from the inside
赢得他们的信任
I want you to gain their trust
我得知道要怎么逼他们就范
I need to know
how to force their cooperation
不从的话就发动猛烈攻击
or hammer them hard if they won't
- 我还跟欧葛蕾做事吗?
- 台面上是
-Am I still with Augustine?
-On paper
你表面上配合她
Yeah, you walk like one of her
science pukes, you quack like one
但你是对我报告
but you report to me
小子,你能这么做吗?
Can you do that for me, son?
那当然
Hell, yeah, sir
那好吧
Well, all right, then
小子,我会照顾自己人
Son,I take care of my own
把我要的东西给我
You get me what I need
你回家就能再走路了
I'll see to it you get your legs back
when you rotate home
用自己真的腿走路
Your reallegs
首长,听起来很棒
That sounds real good, sir
- 连线好了
- 融合完成40%
-Link's ready!
-Phase-Iock 40%
不要开口,让诺姆负责说话
Just keep your mouth shut
and let Norm do the talking
第五阶段融合完成
融合完成90%
I have five congruencies. Phase-Iock 90%
三号主机妥当
Link three ready
好,我要进去了
All right, I'm going in
关掉引擎,我们要待一会儿
Shut it down. We're gonna stay a while
- 诺姆,你的背包
- 背包
-Norm ! Your pack.
-Pack
留在宇宙飞船这边
一个白痴拿枪就够了
Stay with the ship.
One idiot with a gun is enough
博士,你最 了
You the man, Doc
普罗狐猴
它们没有攻击性
Prolemuris. they're not aggressive
陆战队的,放轻松
你搞得我很紧张
Relax, Marine. You're making me nervous
纳美人怎么会知道我们来了?
So, how will they know we're here?
他们现在一定在监视我们
I'm sure they're watching us right now
- 诺姆,继续走
- 大家跟上
-Keep moving, Norm.
-Keep up, guys!
- 我来了
- 扫描中
-And here I go.
-Scanning
这么快?
Wow! it's that fast?
- 很神吧
- 对
-Amazing, isn't it?
-Yeah
讯号从这个树根
So, that is signal transduction
from this root
转移到旁边的树根了
我们来采样吧
to the root of the tree next to it.
So, we should take a sample
好,采样本
Okay. Sample
根据反应速度,这可能有电
You know, it's probably electrical,
based on the speed of the reaction
诺姆,你的唾液污染样本了
Norm, you've contaminated
the sample with your saliva

Right
再采一个样本
So, here I go
别开枪
别开枪,你会把它惹毛
Don't shoot.
Don't shoot, you'll piss him off
它已经被惹毛了
It's already pissed off
它的皮太厚了,打不穿的
Jake, that armor's too thick. Trust me
锤头巨兽在宣示地盘
不要跑,否则它会攻击
It's a territorial threat display.
Do not run, or he'll charge
那我要做啥,跟它跳舞吗?
So, what do I do, dance with it?
别动就对了
Just hold your ground
有种过来,你要干嘛?
Yeah? Come on! What you got?
谁凶狠啊,这才对
Oh, yeah. Who's bad? That's right
这样就对了,怪兽
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, bitch
没错,回去找妈妈吧
That's right,
get your punk ass back to mommy
你没用啦,继续跑吧
Yeah? Yeah, you got nothing.
You keep running
多带些朋友回来啊
Yeah, and why don't you bring back
some of your friends, huh?
糟了
Oh, shit
怎么应付这种?跑还是不跑?
So what about this one?
Run? Don't run? What?
当然是快跑
Run! Definitely run!
今天到此为止
I'm gonna have to calllt, guys
上校不准我们晚上行动
We're not allowed to run night ops.
Colonel's orders
博士,抱歉,杰克得撑到早上
I'm sorry, Doc, he's just gonna have to
hang on till morning
他撑不到早上的
He won't make it till morning
我没空跟你们耗整晚
I don't have all goddamn night
来啊
Come on! Come on!
等等,不要!
Hey, wait. Don't!
太好了
Great
我知道你可能听不懂
Look,I know you probably don't
understand this
不过谢谢你
but thank you
谢谢你
Thank you
你挺了不起的
That was pretty impressive
如果你没跟来我就死定了
I would have been screwed
if you hadn't come along. It was...
等一下,你要去那里?
Hey, wait a second. Hey, where you going?
等等我
Wait up!
走慢点
Just... Hey, slow down
我只想谢谢你杀了它们
Look,wait up,I just wanted to say
thanks for killing those things
- 该死
- 不用谢
-Damn!
-Don't thank
杀戳不用感谢
You don't thank for this
这让人难过
只让人难过
This is sad. Very sad only
好,对不起
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry
我为我做的一切道歉
Whatever I did,I am sorry
这都是你的错,它们不用死的
All this is your fault.
they did not need to die
我的错?是它们攻击我耶…
我那里错了?
My fault? they attacked me.
How am I the bad guy?
这是你的错
Your fault!
- 你的错
- 别激动
-Your fault!
-Easy. Easy
你像小孩一样哭闹,不知道怎么做
You're like a baby.
Making noise, don't know what to do
别激动
Easy


Fine. Fine
如果你爱你的森林朋友
If you love your little forest friends
为什么不让它们杀了我?
why not let them just kill my ass?
这是什么逻辑?
What's the thinking?
- 为什么要救你吗?
- 对,为什么要救我?
-Why save you?
-Yeah. Yeah, why save me?
你有一颗坚强的心
You have a strong heart
无畏无惧
No fear
可是很笨
跟小孩一样懵懂无知
But stupid! Ignorant like a child
如果我很幼稚
Well, if I'm like a child, then...
那或许你该教教我
Look, maybe you should teach me
你们不懂得看见,所以学不会
Sky People cannot learn. You do not See
那就教我怎么「看得见」
Well, then teach me how to See
- 没人能教你「看见」
- 哇
-No one can teach you to See.
-Whoa
拜托,我们不能聊聊吗?
Look, come on, can't we talk?
你在那里学的英文?
欧葛蕾博士的学校吗?
Say, where'd you learn to speak English?
Dr. Augustine's school?
你很幼稚
You're like a baby
我需要你帮忙
I need your help
你不该来这里的
You should not be here
- 好,带我走
- 不行,回去吧
-Okay, take me with you.
-No! Go back
不要
No
回去吧
Go back
不要
No!
这…
What...
这是什么?
What are they?
圣树种子
Seeds of the Sacred Tree
非常纯洁的灵魂
Very pure spirits
那是怎么回事?
What was that all about?

Come
来啊
Come!
我们要去那里?
Where are we going?
来吧
Come
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
糟糕
Shit!
好吧
Okay
大家冷静下来
calm people, calm
楚泰,你在干嘛?
WHat are you doing, Tsu'tey?
这些妖魔禁止进入这里
these demons are forbidden Here
出现神迹了
there Has been a sign
这是查希克要解决的问题
THis is a matter For the Tsahik
押他走
Bring him
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
等等
Wait
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
嘿!
Hey!
父亲
Father...
我感受到你
...I see gou
这种动物…
THis creature...
你为什么把他带到这里?
...why do you bring him here?
我原本要杀了他
I was going to kill him...
结果伊娃显现了神迹
...but there was a sign From eywa
我说过…
I Have said...
…不准梦行者到这里来
...no dreamwalker will come Here
他说什么?
What's he saying?
他说什么?
What's he saying?
我闻出他是外来族
His alien smell Fills my nose
他说什么?
Hey, what's he saying?
我父亲在考虑要不要杀了你
My father is deciding whether to kill you
你父亲
伯父,幸会
Your father. it's nice to meet you, sir
都退后
Step back!
我来看看这个外星人
I will look at this alien
这是我母亲
That is Mother
她是查希克
负责解读伊娃的旨意
She is Tsahik,
the one who interprets the will of Eywa
谁是伊娃?
Who's Eywa?
你叫什么名字?
What are you called?
苏杰克
Jake Sully
- 你为什么来找我们?
- 我是来学习的
-Why did you come to us?
-I came to learn
我们教过地球人了
We have tried to teach other Sky People
自满的人很难教会
It is hard to fill a cup which is already full
我一点都不满,相信我
Well, my cup is empty, trust me
问欧葛蕾博士就知道了
我不是科学家
Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist
那你是什么?
What are you?
我是陆战队员
I was a Marine. A...
陆战族的战士
A warrior of the Jarhead clan
一位战士!
A warrior!
我能轻易就宰了他!
I could kill him easily!
不行!
I could kill him easily!
No!
这是第一个梦行者战士…
THis is the First warrior dreamwalker...
…我们见到了
...we Have seen
我们需要更详细地了解他
We neecd to learn more about him
女儿…
My Daughter...
…你负责教他我们的方式…
..you will teach him our way...
…像 @样的说话与走路
...to speak and walk as we do
为什么是我?这不公平…
why me? That's not fair...
就这么决定了
我女儿会教你我们的生活
It is decided.
My daughter will teach you our ways
苏杰克,你要好好学
Learn well, Jakesully
然后看看能否治好你的怪异行为
then we will see
if your insanity can be cured
晚安
Good evening
不用站起来了
Please don't get up
借过
Excuse me
对不起
Sorry
你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
- 杰克!
- 他快醒了
-Jake, Jake!
-lle's in alpha
- 他快醒过来了
- 杰克
-He's coming out right now.
-Jake. Jake!
快点醒过来啊,对了
Come on back, kid. Come on. That's it
对了…
there you go. there you go, there you go
你没事了
You're okay. You're okay
该死,你超级投入
Damn! You were dug in like a tick
- 阿凡达安全吗?
- 很安全
-ls the avatar safe?
-Yeah, Doc
你不会相信我去了那里
And you are not gonna believe where I am
我们最后看到的是
the last thing we see is this Marine's ass
杰克消失在丛林里
桑纳托死神扑向他
disappearing into the brush with
this angry thanator coming after him
- 你不懂求生技巧啦
- 太精采了
-Hey, it's not something you can teach.
-That is awesome
我搞不懂为什么
You know, for reasons I cannot fathom
但欧马提卡雅族选上你
上帝保佑大家
the Omaticaya have chosen you.
God help us all
「陆战族」?
Jarhead clan?
- 对方信了?
- 我跟他们算是一家人了
-And it worked?
-Hey,I'm practically family
他们要研究我,我得学习融入他们
they're gonna study me.
I have to learn to be one of them
这叫抢得先机
That's called taking the initiative, son
- 你这种人多多益善
- 杰克,听着
-I wish I had 10 more like you.
-Look, Sully. Sully
搞清楚那些蓝猴子想怎样
Just find out what the blue monkeys want
我们给了他们
医疗、教育还有道路
You know,I mean, we try to give them
medicine, education, roads
结果他们只爱玩泥巴
But no, no, no, they like mud
我无所谓,只是他们…
And that wouldn't bother me,
it's just that they're...
谁来弄一下好吗…
12区
Hey, can you... Can somebody just...
Sector 12
好,再来…停
Okay, go, go, go, stop. Stop...
停!搞什么
Rich, stop! That's... Jesus!
他们的村子刚好座落在
难得素矿藏最丰富的地方
their damn village happens to be resting
on the richest unobtanium deposit
方圆百里内满满都是
你看这些白花花的钞票
within 200 klicks in any direction.
I mean,look at all that cheddar!
- 那谁要劝他们搬走?
- 你猜啊
-Well, who gets them to move?
-Guess
- 万一他们不肯走呢?
- 我敢说他们会走
-What if they won't go?
-I'm betting that they will
好…听着
Okay, okay, okay, okay, hey. Look. Look
杀纳美人很难看
Killing the indigenous looks bad
虽然股东不喜欢媒体丑闻
but there's one thing that shareholders
hate more than bad press
他们更讨厌难看的季报
规则不是我定的
and that's a bad quarterly statement.
I didn't make up the rules
找个诱因让他们离开吧
So just find me a carrot
that'll get them to move
不然,我们只好用武力了
otherwise it's gonna have to be
all stick. Okay?
给你三个月时间
到时推土机就会开过去
You got three months.
That's when the 'dozers get there
我们在浪费时间
Well, we're wasting time
我欣赏这家伙
I like this guy
- 现在…
- 好,我们再来看一次
-Guys, right now...
-Okay,let's run through them again
莫亚
龙小姐
Mo'at. Dragon lady
- 异屠可
- 异屠客,异屠客是酋长
-Eytucan.
-Eytukan. He's the clan leader
但莫亚是精神领袖,就像萨满
But she's the spiritual leader.
Like a shaman
了解
Got it
- 楚泰
- 楚泰
-T'su'tey.
-Tsu'tey
- 楚泰
- 他是未来的首领
-Tsu'tey.
-He'II be the next clan leader
- 奈蒂莉
- 她是未来的查希克
-Neytiri.
-She'II be the next Tsahik
他们会配对
they become a mated pair
- 那伊娃是谁?
- 伊娃是谁?
-So who's this Eywa?
-Who's Eywa?
这是他们的神
他们的女神是万物的化身
Only their deity. their goddess,
made up of all living things
他们所知的一切
Everything they know!
如果你有受训就会知道
You'd know this
if you had any training whatsoever
谁跟酋长的女儿有约啊?
Who's got a date
with the chief's daughter?
- 拜托,这…
- 你们两个别闹了
-Come on. That's...
-All right, knock it off, you two
走吧,村落的生活很早开始
Let's go. Villa ge life sta rts ea rly
别做太瞎的蠢事
Don't do anything unusually stupid
小子,冷静点
Easy, boy
贝尔是母的
Pale is female
了解
小姐,冷静点
Okay. Easy, girl
这是萨黑鲁
缔结关系
That is tsaheylu, the bond
摸摸它
Feel her
感觉它的心跳
它的呼吸
Feel her heartbeat. Her breath
感受它健壮的腿
Feel her strong legs
你可以告诉它要做什么
You may tell her what to do
用心告诉它
Inside
现在…
告诉它要去那里
For now, say where to go
往前
Forward !
- 你该走了
- 不要,你会想我
-You should go away.
-No, you'd miss me
我就知道你会说英文
I knew you could speak English
这个外星人什么都学不会的
THis alien will learn notHing...
岩石都比较好教
...a rock sees more...
你看他
...look at him
再一次
Again
攻击家园树很困难
If you want to hit this thing,
it's gonna be complicated
你的扫瞄显示不出内部结构
Your scan doesn't show
the internal structure
这是外围的护栏
there's an outer row of columns
很坚固,这里是第二圈
Real heavy duty.
there's a secondary ring here
里面还有一圈
他们有个螺旋状的核心结构
and an inner ring.
there's a core structure like a spiral
用来上下移动
That's how they move up and down
我们需要每个护栏的精准扫描
We're gonna need accurate scans
on every column
收到
Roger that
结构部分你还有补充吗?
What else can you tell us
about the structure?
我猜第二圈可以负重
I'm guessing this secondary ring,
that's also load-bearing
- 我们要去那里?
- 离开这里
-So where are we going?
-Getting out of Dodge
我不要让赛帕克跟柯迈斯搅局
I'm not about to let Selfridge
and Quaritch micro-manage this thing
26区的深山里有个行动主机
there's a mobile link
up at Site 26 we can work out of
可以用
way up in the mountains
哈利路亚山脉?
the Hallelujah Mountains?
- 对
- 你是说真的?
-That's right.
-Are you serious?
- 对
- 太好了!
-Yeah.
-Yes !
听过潘多拉传奇的漂浮山脉吗?
the legendary floating mountains
of Pandora. Heard of them?
我们快到了
We're getting close
你看我的设备
Yeah,look at my instruments
我们到流动漩涡了
Yep. We're in the Flux Vortex
进行目视飞行
We're VFR from here on
目视飞行是什么?
What's VFR?
就是走路要看路
Means you gotta see where you're going
- 这里什么都看不见啊
- 没错,很衰吧
-You can't see anything.
-Exactly. Ain't that a bitch?
天啊
Oh, my God
看看你们的表情
You should see your faces
感谢您搭乘潘多拉航空
Thank you for flying Air Pandora
欢迎光临营地
Welcome to camp
- 所以,这是我的床铺
- 好恶心
-So, this is my bunk.
-This stuff is nasty
- 诺姆,你睡下面
- 好
-Norm, go under.
-All right
- 葛蕾什么都看在眼里
- 楚迪,你睡上面
-Grace didn't miss a thing,
-Trudy, you'll take the top one
她知道我跟上校暗中往来
She knew I was talking to the Colonel
但她要靠我跟纳美人打好关系
But I had what she needed,
a wa y back in with the clan
所以她不跟我计较
so she's pla ying nice
杰克,左转
你是最后面的主机
All right. Jake, hang a left.
You'll be in the link at the end
波拉最不会故障
Unit one. Beulah. She's the least glitchy
搞什么
Holy shit!
不要看它的眼睛
Do not look in her eye
伊卡兰不是马
lkran is not horse
完成萨黑鲁后
Once tsaheylu is made
伊卡兰终身只会跟随一名猎人
ikran will fly with only one hunter
in the whole life
想变成塔龙玉…也就是猎人
To become taronyu, hunter
你跟伊卡兰得互相选定对方
you must choose your own ikran
and he must choose you
- 什么时候?
- 等你准备好的时候
-When?
-When you are ready

影像日记12
Okay. This is video log 12
时间是晚上9点32分
Time's 2132
我现在得录吗?我很想睡觉
Do I have to do this now?
I really need to get some rack
不行,趁记忆犹新的时候吧
No, now. When it's fresh
好,地点:营地
Okay, location, shack
日子开始模糊成一团了
and the days are starting to blur together
纳美语很难学
the language is a pain, but, you know
但我想这就像拆装武器一样
一直重复动作就会熟练
I figure it's like field-stripping a weapon,
Just repetition, repetition
- 纳尼
- 纳里
-Navi.
- Nari
- 纳离
-「纳里」!
-Nari.
- Narrri !
纳莉!
Narrri!
苏尔尼乌…用力一点
Txur nl'ul, Stronger
奈蒂莉觉得我是脑残
Neytiri calls me skxawng. it means moron
这个手势很重要
This is a very important part ofit
- 诺姆最近的态度变好了
- 我感受到你
-Norm 's attitude has improved lately,
-I see you. I see you
这不只是我看到你在我面前
But it's not just,
I'm seeing you in front of me
而是我看进你的内心
it's I see into you. I See you
很高兴他归队,但他也觉得我脑残
it's good he's back on board,
but he thinks I'm a skxawng, too
「我了解你」你得搞清楚差别
I'm accepting you. I understand you.
So you gotta get this, okay?
我要闪了,好吗?走吧
I gotta run! Okay? Let's go
我的脚变壮了
我一天跑得比一天远
My feet are getting tougher,
I can run farther every day
我得信任我的身体才能做事
I have to trust my body
to know what to do
你看
Yeah! Check it out!
妈的
Oh, crap!
每天都在观察水坑旁的小路
Every dayit's reading the trails,
the tracks at the waterhole
最微弱的气味跟声音
the tiniest scents and sounds
她老是在说能量的流动
动物的灵魂
She's alwa ys going on about
the flow of energy, the spirits of animals
希望期末不会考环保议题
I really hope this tree-hugger crap
isn't on the final
你要学的不只是手眼协调
This isn't just about eye-hand
coordination out there, you know
你还得听她说些什么
You need to listen to what she says
通过她的眼光看森林
Try to see the forest through her eyes
抱歉,是我在录影像日记耶
Excuse me. This is my video log here
我跟奈蒂莉不学快一点就死定了
With Neytiri, it's learn fast or die
不要闹了
You gotta be kidding me
我说服莫亚同意让葛蕾过来
I talked Mo'at into
letting Grace into the village
瞧,你们长大了
Look how bigyou are
学校收掉后,葛蕾第一次回来
it's the first time
since her school was closed down
你们如此漂亮
You are so pretty
不行,给我回来
No, you don't. Come back here
用餐愉快
Bon appetit
陆战队的,走吧
Come on, Marine
我试着了解
纳美人跟森林的
I'm trying to understand
this deep connection
密切关连
the people have to the forest
她提到一个能量网络
She talks about a network of energy
会在万物之间流通
that flows through all living things
她说所有的能量都是借来的
She sa ys all energy is only borrowed
有一天你得归还
and one da y you have to give it back
我感受到你…
I see you...
…兄弟
...Brother
…谢谢你
...and thank you
你的心灵将伴随着伊娃
Your spirit goes with Eywa
你的躯体将留下
Your body stays behind...
…成为人们的一部分
...to become part of the people
一刀毙命
A clea n kill
你准备好了
You are ready
学习骑伊卡兰
我们叫它们灵鸟
Learning to ride an ikran,
we call them banshees
每个猎人都得通过这个考验
is the test every young hunter has to pass
想要成功,你就得跟随灵鸟
But to do that,
you gotta go where the banshees are
呜啊
Oo-rah
现在呢?
Now what?
苏杰克先来
Jakesully will go first
现在你要选择你的伊卡兰
你要用内心去感受
Now you choose your ikran,
This you must feel inside
如果它也选了你,就学我刚才的动作
If he also chooses you,
move quick like I showed
你只有一次机会,杰克
You will have one chance, Jake
我要怎么知道它选上我?
How willI know if he chooses me?
它会试图杀掉你
He will try to kill you
太好了
Outstanding
我们来跳舞吧
Let's dance
那个脑残快没命了
That moron's going to die
不要害怕,战士
Don't be afraid, warrior
快点缔结关系
Make the bond!
不!
No!
杰克!
Jake
杰克,萨黑鲁!
Tsaheylu, Jake
萨黑鲁
Tsaheylu!
住手
Stop!
没错,你是我的
Yeah, that's right. You're mine. Huh?
第一次飞行会确认关系,不能等
First flight seals the bond.
You cannot wait
- 想着…飞!
- 飞吧?
-Think, Fly!
-Fly?
该死
God damn!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
闭嘴,不要乱飞
Shut up and fly straight!
就是这样,左边
That's it. Bank left!
水平飞行!就是这样
Level out! That's it
苏杰克!
Jakesully!
嘿!
Hey!
走吧
Let's go!
太好了,我会了
Yeah, baby,I got this!
该死
Oh, shit!
虽然我骑马的技术不好
但我很会骑灵鸟
I ma y not be much of a horse guy,
but I was born to do this
耶!
Yeah!
- 我像这样飞,你是这样
- 好、好
-I came like this. This you.
-Yeah, yeah
- 我转弯,感觉到风,我用力转弯
- 我转得超猛…
-I turn. I feel the wind. I turn very strong.
-Look, yeah, see, I banked so hard...
灵魂之树
the Tree of Souls
这是他们最神圣的地方
it's their most sacred place
看到这些颜色错乱的流动漩涡吗?
See the Flux Vortex
in these false color images?
我的设备就是被它搞挂的
Yeah, that's what messes up
my instruments
哪里有非常有趣的生物现象
there is something really interesting
going on in there biologically
我超想拿到样本
I would die to get samples
外人不能进去
Outsiders are strictly forbidden
你真是好狗运
You lucky swine
我是冷血的空中猎人
天上的死神
I was a stone-cold aerial hunter,
Death from above
唯一的问题是,你不是唯一的猎人
Only problem ls, you re not the only one
俯冲
Dive !
快走
Go, go!
跟我来
Follow me!
我们的人叫它迅雷翼兽
Our guys call it a Great Leonopteryx
这是托鲁克
最后幻影
It is Toruk, Last Shadow
对啦
碰到它死路一条
Yeah, right. it's the last one you ever see
我的曾曾祖父是托鲁克玛托
My grandfather's grandfather
wa sToruk Macto
最后幻影骑士
Rider of Last Shadow
他骑迅雷翼兽?
He rode this?
托鲁克选上他
Toruk chose him
纳美人历史上只发生过5次
It has only happened five times
since the time of the First Songs
- 那很久了
- 对
-That's a long time.
-Yes
托鲁克玛托很伟大
Toruk Mactowas mighty
他在大苦难时代凝聚族群
He brought the clans together
in a time of great sorrow
所有纳美人都知道这段历史
All Na'vi people know the story
如今一切都混乱了
在潘多拉上才是真实的世界
Everything is backwards now,
Like out there is the true world
在这里就像一场梦
and in here is the dream
很难相信时间才过了3个月
it's hard to believe
it's only been three months
我快记不得从前的生活了
I can barely remember my old life
我都不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore
还记得这趟任务的目的吧
Haven't gotten lost in the woods,
have you?
你上次报告到现在超过两礼拜
Your last report was
more than two weeks ago
我开始怀疑你的决心
I'm starting to doubt your resolve!
我认为终止任务的时候到了
the way I see it,
it's time to terminate the mission
不,我可以完成
No,I can do this
你已经完成了
You already have
你提供了有用的情报
You give me good, usable intel
灵魂之树这个地方…
This Tree of Souls place
等双方打起来能让我牵制他们
Yeah, I got them by the balls with that
when this turns into a shit fight
我们一定会打起来
which it will. Yeah
你该归队了
Now it's time to come in
对了
By the way
你可以再走路了
you gonna get your legs back
公司已经同意,都搞定了
Yeah. I got your corporate approval.
it's a done deal
你今天晚上就可以回地球
Gonna have you on a shuttle tonight
我是说话算话的人
I'm a man of my word
我得完成训练
I gotta finish this
还有一件事要做
there's one more thing
一场仪式
这是成为纳美人的最后阶段
Ceremony.it's the final stage
of becoming a man
我做到了,就是他们的一分子
If I do it, I'm one of them
他们就会信任我
And they'll trust me
我可以跟他们谈搬家的条件
And I can negotiate
the terms of their relocation
下士,那你最好完成这件事
Well, then,
you'd better get it done, Corporal
纳美人说每个人都会出生两次
the Na'vi say
that every person is born twice
第二次是你在族人当中
取得永久的地位
the second time is when you earn
your place among the People forever
你现在是欧马提卡雅族之子了
You are now a son of the Omaticaya
纳美人的一分子
You are part of the people


Come. Come
这是祷告被聆听的地方
This is a place for prayers to be heard
有时候会应验
And sometimes answered
这些树叫奥楚爱莫奇亚
We call these trees Utraya Mokri
声音之树
the Tree of Voices
我们祖先的声音
the voices of our ancestors
我听得到
I can hear them
杰克
they live, Jake
他们跟伊娃同在
within Eywa
你现在是欧马提卡雅族了
You are Omaticaya now
你可以拜家园树
You may make your bow
from the wood of Hometree
然后选一个女人
And you may choose a woman
我们有很多好女人
We have many fine women
尼娜唱歌最好听
Ninat is the best singer
我不想要尼娜
But I don't want Ninat
贝蕾很会打猎
Peyral is a good hunter
对,她是优秀的猎人
Yeah, she is a good hunter
我已经选好了
I've already chosen
但这个女人也得选我才行
But this woman must also choose me
她已经选了
She already has
杰克,我跟你在一起了
I am with you now, Jake
我们终身相许
We are mated for life
杰克,你在搞什么?
What the hell are you doing, Jake?
杰克!
Ma Jake
别忘了阶段整合
Don't forget your phase integration
- 杰克
- 按下中间钮
-Jake!
-No, no, the middle button
- 你得吃点东西
- 对,就是那个
-You gotta eat something.
-Yeah, there you go
杰克!
醒一醒啊,杰克
Jake! Jake. Wake up! Jake, please!
别逼我强喂跛子
Don't make me force-feed a cripple
葛蕾,我不想…
Grace,I don't want... Hey!
杰克!
Jake

Okay
我吃饱了,走吧
Here. I'm done. Let's go
你上次洗澡是什么时候?
And when was the last time
you took a shower?
- 我不用洗澡
- 天啊,陆战队有够脏
-I don't need a shower.
-Jesus, Marine
杰克!
Jake
醒一醒啊!
杰克,醒一醒啊!
Jake! Wake up! Jake! Wake up!
嘿!
Hey!
停下来!
Stop! Stop!
- 杰克!
- 回去,停下来!
-Jake!
-Go back, stop!
老大
Hey, boss
嘿!
Hey!
- 干嘛?
- 有个纳美人
-What?
-I got a native
在猛挥
他挡住我的推土机了
doing the funky chicken here.
He's blocking my blade
继续开,他会闪开
Well, keep going. He'll move
他们得搞清楚我们不会停下来
快开
these people have to learn
that we don't stop. Come on, go, go, go
停下来
Stop! Hey!
走开
Go! Go!
看吧?他闪开了
there, see? He moved
老兄…不要!
Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!
无讯号
I'm blind
我看不到了
- 杰克!
- 奈蒂莉!
-Jake!
-Neytiri!
快跑
Here, come on!
在这里…停格!
Freeze it right there
放大
Scale up. Enhance
混蛋
Son of a bitch
不可思议
Unbelievable
- 找个驾驶过来
- 是的,首长
-Get me a pilot.
-Yes, sir
楚泰将领导主战派
Tsu'tey will lead the war party
停,拜托
Stop please !
这将会使事情变更糟
THis will only make it worse
没你说话的份
You do not speak here!
我们将攻击他们的要害
We will strike them in the Heart
楚泰,不要这么做
Tsu'tey! Don't do this
- 你!
- 兄弟
-You !
-Listen. Brother...
- 你跟这女人配对了?
- 糟糕
-You mated with this woman?
-Oh, shit
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
我们在伊娃面前配对了
已成定局
We are mated before Eywa. It is done
兄弟,拜托
Brother, please
不要攻击地球人
你这么做会害死很多族人
Do not attack the Sky People.
Many Omaticaya will die if you do
你不是我的兄弟
You are not my brother!
我不是你的敌人
And I am not your enemy!
敌人在外头,他们的武力强大
the enemy is out there,
and they are very powerful!
前进,前进
Go! Go! Go!
- 我可以跟他们谈
- 不用谈了
-I can talk to them.
-No more talk
楚泰!
Tsu'tey!
我是欧马提卡雅人,你们的一分子
I am Omaticaya.I am one of you
我有说话的权利
And I have the right to speak
我有些事情要说…
I Have something to say...
…对所有的人说
...to all of you
这些话就像我心中的大石
the words are like stones in my heart
抱歉,不行,等等!
Sir,I'm sorry. No, no, no! Hold on!
你不能干扰连线
You can't interrupt a link in progress!
这么做很危险
it's very dangerous!
葛蕾!
Grace!
糟了
Oh, no
- 等等
- 不要过来
-Wait !
-Stay down, sir
好,听着
Okay. Look...
我被派来这里…
I was sent here to...
你看?
You see?
这是一个假冒的恶魔
It is a demon in a false body
- 你疯了吗?
- 你太过分了
-Are you out of your goddamn mind?
-You crossed the line
把这废物推出去
Wheel this meat out of here
杰克!这是怎么回事?
Jake! What the hell is going on here?
你让我失望了
You let me down, son
怎么了
So, what
你找到一个当地的马子
you find yourself some local tail
完全忘了你是哪一边的吗?
and you just completely forget
what team you're playing for?
帕克,我们还来得及抢救状况
Parker, there is time
to salvage the situation
- 帕克…
- 给我闭嘴
-Parker...
-Shut your pie hole!
不然怎样?你要开枪打我吗?
Or what, Ranger Rick?
You gonna shoot me?
- 我能这么做
- 你得管好你的走狗
-I could do that.
-You need to muzzle your dog
大家可以冷静一点吗?
Yeah, can we just take this down
a couple of notches, please?
你想保住你们的人吗?
You say you want to
keep your people alive?
那就乖乖听她的话
You start by listening to her
那些树对欧马提卡雅族
Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya
- 很神圣
- 你知道吗?
-in a way you can't imagine.
-You know what?
你丢根树枝到空中
You throw a stick in the air around here
它就会掉到圣蕨上
it's gonna land on some sacred fern
- 老天
- 我说的
-for Christ's sake!
-l'm not talking
可不是什么邪教巫术
about some kind of pagan voodoo here.
I'm talking about something real
那是能实际测量的森林生物学
something measurable
in the biology of the forest
那到底是什么?
Which is what, exactly?
我们认为树根之间
What we think we know
有某种电气化学交流
is that there is some kind of
electrochemical communication
就像神经元之间的突触
between the roots of the trees,
like the synapses between neurons
每棵树跟周围的树有一万个连结
And each tree has ten-to-the-fourth
connections to the trees around it
而潘多拉有一兆棵树
And there are ten-to-the-twelfth trees
on Pandora
我想他们的树很多
Which is a lot, I'm guessing
这个连结比人脑还要多
it's more connections
than the human brain
懂了吗?这是一个网络
Get it? it's a network
这是一个全球网
纳美人可以自由存取
It's a global network,
and the Na'vi can access it
他们能上传下载资料、存贮器
they can upload and download data.
Memories
在你刚刚破坏的地点
At sites like the one you just destroyed
没错
Yes!
你们在哪里嗑了什么?
What the hell have you people
been smoking out there?
那只不过是树嘛
they're just goddamn trees!
- 帕克,你得醒过来
- 你才得醒过来
-You need to wake up, Parker.
-No. You need to wake up
这个世界的财富不在地下
而是在我们四周
the wealth of this world isn't
in the ground. it's all around us
纳美人知道这一点,所以要捍卫
the Na'vi know that,
and they are fighting to defend it
如果你想跟他们分享这个世界
就得了解他们
If you want to share this world with them,
you need to understand them
我认为我们很了解啊
这一点要多亏杰克
I'd say we understand them just fine,
thanks to Jake here
博士,你过来看一下
Hey, Doc, come take a look
纳美人不会放弃的
they re not gonna give up their home
他们不会谈条件的
theyre not gonna make a deal
他们要什么?淡啤酒?
For whatl Lite beer?
蓝色牛仔裤?
And blue jeans?
我们没有他们想要的东西
there's nothing that we have
that they want
我被派来执行任务是浪费时间
Ever ything they sent me out here to do
is a waste of time
纳美人绝对不会离开家园树
they re never gonna lea ve Hometree
所以既然破局,事情就很简单了
So, since a deal can't be made,
I guess things get real simple
杰克?谢了
我超激动的
Jake, thanks. I'm getting all emotional
我很想用力亲你一下
I might just give you a big wet kiss
我会把纳美人的伤亡降到最低
I'll do it with minimal casualties
to the indigenous
我会先用催泪煤气驱赶
I'll drive them out with gas first
这么做很人道
It'll be humane
算是啦
More or less
好,发动攻击吧
All right, let's pull the trigger
- 快点
- 天啊
-Come on, people.
-Oh, man
快点准备好,出发
Let's pack it up, let's go
掠夺就是这样
This is how it's done
有人霸占你想要的东西
When people are sitting
on shit that you want
把他们变成敌人
你抢起来就天经地义了
you make them your enemy.
then you're justified in taking it
柯迈斯要派遣超战机
他要攻打家园树
Quaritch is rolling the gunships.
He's gonna hit Hometree
我的天
My God
- 欧博士,你不能上来
- 帕克,走开
-Dr. Augustine! You cannot be up here!
-Back off!
等等,你会对这些人…
Parker. Wait. Stop.
these are people you're about to...
- 不、不、不
- 我叫你走开
-No. No, no, no, no.
-I said back off!
纳美人是住在树上的野人
they're fly-bitten savages
that live in a tree!
好吗?
你看看四周吧
All right? Look around!
我不知道你怎么看
但我看到超多树,他们可以搬家
I don't know about you,
but I see a lot of trees! they can move!
- 你们让开好吗?
- 是的,首长
-Can you guys just please...
-Yes, sir
家园树里有很多家庭
有小孩、宝宝
there are families in there.
there are children. Babies
你要杀小孩吗?
Are you gonna kill children?
你不想背这种罪孽的,相信我
You don't want that kind of blood
on your hands. Believe me
让我去说服他们
Just let me try to talk them out
他们信任我
they trust me
快点调整,我们要进去了
Calibrate fast. We're going in, right now
调整三、四号主机
Calibrating three and four
- 启动程序
- 启动中,30秒后完成
-Run sequence.
-Initiating. Thirty seconds
听我说,给你们一小时
Listen to me. You've got one hour
你不希望我们攻击时女友在里头
Unless you want your girlfriend in there
when the ax comes down
就叫大家快点离开,一小时
you get them to evacuate. One hour
父亲
Father !
母亲
Mother !
异屠客,我有话要说
eytukan, I have something to say
大家听着
Listen!
苏杰克,你说吧
speak, jakesully
大的灾难将向我们而来…
A great evilis upon us...
这些人将由天空…
the sky people are coming...
…摧毁家园树
...to destrog Hometree
听着,跟村民说人类快来了
Look, tell them
they're gonna be here soon
大家不离开就会没命
You have to leave, or you're gonna die
你确定吗?
Are you certain of this?
我被派来学习你们的生活
Look, they sent me here to learn your ways
有一天我就能传达这个信息
你们也会相信
so one day I could bring this message
and that you would believe it
杰克,你在说什么?
你早就知道会发生这种事?
What are you saying, Jake?
You knew this would happen?

Yes
听着,一开始我只是奉命行事
Look, at first it was just orders
后来一切改变了
and then everything changed
好吗?
我爱上了…
Okay? I fell in love
我爱上这块土地
我爱上欧马提卡雅族
I fell in love with the forest
and with the Omaticaya people
我也爱上了你
And with you
- 我当初信任你!
- 我爱上了你
-I trusted you.
-With you. With you
- 我信任你!
- 请你现在相信我
-l trusted you!
-Trust me now, please
你永远不会成为我们一分子
You will never be one of the People!
- 我不应该…
- 我们试着阻止他们了
-I shouldn't have...
-We tried to stop them !
奈蒂莉,别这样
Neytiri, please! Please
捆住他们
Bind them
快点离开
Leave now!
你们得走
他们要来了
You have to go. they're coming!
一分钟后抵达目标
Time on target, one mike
收到,目标进入视线
Copy,We have a visual
了解,维持飞行踪向030
Roger that, Stay on heading 030
收到,方向030
Roger, 030
- 快点进森林!
- 他们来了
-Run to the forest!
-they're coming!
- 他们会摧毁这个地方
- 奈蒂莉,你得立刻离开
-they will destroy this place.
-Neytiri, you must go now!
快点进森林!快跑啊
Run to the forest! Run!
快跑啊!
Run! Run!
不要害怕
Have no Fear
不!
该死,快跑啊
No! God damn it, run!
带伊卡兰…
Take the ikran...
…从上面攻击
...attack from above
好大的树
That is one big damn tree
这个嘛…
我看外交工作失败了
Well, well, well.
I'd say diplomacy has failed
好了,把任务完成吧
All right, people, let's get this done!
我要所有的煤气弹瞄准入口
I want every gas round you got
right in the front door
了解,煤气弹准备发射
Roger. CS .40's going hot
- 发射
- 发射中
-Fire.
-Firing
中了,你是神枪手
Bingo. Mighty good shooting, ace
首长,他们开火了
Sir, they've opened fire
这是开我玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me!
这些蠢蛋搞不清楚状况
these dumb bastards
ain't getting the message
加强火力
All right, let's turn up the heat
- 改用燃烧弹
- 改用燃烧弹
-Switch incendiaries!
-Switching incendiaries
发射
Fire
糟了
No!
叫所有人到森林
Get everyone to the forest
蟑螂就是这么驱散的
And that's how you scatter the roaches
奈蒂莉
Neytiri!
我们得走了,他要摧毁护栏
We gotta move!
He's gonna blow the columns!
我的天
My God!
- 莫亚,不要!
- 如果你是我们的一分子
-Mo'at! No!
-lf you are one of us
就帮帮我们
help us
所有单位,改用导弹
All call signs, switch missiles
猛攻西边护栏的底部
Give me HE's
at the base of the west columns
这边
This way!
骑士小队改用导弹
Rider section, switch missiles
- 一号准备完成
- 二号完成
-One's good,
-Two's rocks up
- 三号完成
- 好啊,来点成绩吧
-Three's up,
-Yeah, baby, get some!
枪手待命中
Charlie Oscar, Gunrunner standing by
- 摧毁家园树
- 准许发射
-Bring it down.
-Cleared hot
快点,葛蕾,快走
Come on, Grace, move!
头往下
Down! Head down!
快点,下来
Come on, come on! Down!
- 命中
- 确实命中目标
-Solid hits,
-Solid rocks on target
去他的
Screw this
你在做什么?
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
我从军可不是为了这种鸟事
I didn't sign up for this shit!
重复攻击,火力全开
Repeat, Ripple fire
快跑!
Go! Go! Go!
不!回来啊
No, no, get back! Back!
快点走!
Come on! Come on, move! Move!
大家表现很好
今晚第一轮的庆功酒算我的
That's good work, people.
First round's on me tonight
快走吧
Let's boogie
指挥机从左方回车
Dragon coming left heading home
枪手往左
Gunrunner coming left
- 雷电小队收到
- 骑士小队收到
-Thunder copies,
-Rider section copies
父亲!
Father !
女儿…
Daughter...
拿着…我的…弓箭
take...my...bow
保护人民
protect the people
奈蒂莉
Neytiri!
- 对不起…
- 走开
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-Get away
走开!
Get away!
离开这里
Get away from here!
再也不要回来
Never come back!
中断连线
Pull the plug
- 你不能这么做
- 让开!
-No, you can't do that!
-You can't do that!
- 冷静,冷静下来!
- 不!拜托!
-Calm down! Calm down!
-No! Please!
我原本梦想成为带来和平的战士
I was a warrior
who dreamed he could bring peace
不过你迟早得清醒过来
Sooner or later, though,
you alwa ys have to wake up
我们走
Let's go!
放他下来
Put him down!
你是个杀人凶手
You murderer!
兄弟,你好吗?好久不见
What's going on, brother?
Long time no see

Hey
我个人认为这些环保叛徒
没资格吃牛排
Personally, I don't feel these
tree-hugging traitors deserve steak
他们有牛排吃?胡说,让我看
they get steak? That's bullshit.
Let me see that
你知道这是什么,趴下
Yeah. You know what that is. Down
- 楚迪
- 趴好
-Trudy!
-AII the way down
麦斯
Max!
楚迪,启动飞机,快走
Trudy, fire up the ship! Go!
拿着
Here
- 一切安全,快点
- 给你
-Clear. Come on.
-Here you go
麦斯,你留下来
我需要我能信任的内应
Max, stay here.
I need someone on the inside I can trust
好,走吧
Okay. Go
安全
Clea r
走吧
Come on, baby
上校?首长?
我这里出状况了
Colonel? Sir? I got a situation here
S16号擅自出动
lt's Samson 1-6.
Unauthorized engine start
三!
Three!
快点
Come on!
戴上面罩
Mask on!
有毒气!
Gas, gas, gas!
有人开火,我们快走吧
I'm taking fire! Let's go!
抓住我的手
快,大家进来,走吧
Grab my hand!
Come on, we're in. Let's go!
走吧
Come on,let's go! Let's go, go!
上校
Colonel!
- 耶
- 太好了,漂亮!
-Yeah! Yeah!
-AII right! Yes!
- 该死
- 大家都还好吗?
-Crap.
-Everybody all right back there?
好啊
Oh, yeah, baby!
- 诺姆,你还好吧?
- 没事
-Norm, you good?
-Yeah !
我的一整天都毁了
This is gonna ruin my whole day
- 葛蕾中弹了
- 什么?
-Grace is hit!
-What?
- 快拿急救箱
- 急救箱!
-Get the trauma kit.
-Trauma kit!
- 用力压好
- 急救箱在前面的舱壁上
-Keep the pressure on, Grace.
-Trauma kit's forward, on the bulkhead
- 葛蕾,撑着点
- 不要紧,我没事
-Hang on, Grace.
-Doesn't matter. it's fine
- 可以走了
- 往上拉
- You re good to go,
-Take it up!
等等,我在往上飞了
Hold on, I m pulling pitch
安全了
You're clear!
往北走,到深山里头
Just keep going north.
Get us deep in the mountains
收到
Copy that
- 诺姆,你在上面还好吗?
- 我还行
-Norm, you all good up there?
- Yep! Still here
起码他们没办法追过来
不能这么深入漩涡
Well, at least they can't track us up here.
Not this far into the Vortex
流动漩涡在灵魂之树最强,对吗?
it's strongest at the Tree of Souls, right?

Yeah
很好,我们往哪里去吧
Good. 'Cause that's where we're going
好痛
Ouch
你这个三岁小孩
You big baby
我们在动了
We're moving
葛蕾,我会找人救你的
I'm gonna get you some help, Grace
别忘了,我是科学家
I'm a scientist, remember?
我不相信童话故事
I don't believe in fairy tales
纳美人能救你
the People can help you
我知道
I know it
他们干嘛帮我们?
Why would they help us?
纳美人说伊娃会照应大家
the People say Eywa will provide
失去家园与希望后
With no home, no hope
他们只会去一个地方
there was only one place they could go
连结在运作了
Link's running
- 杰克,你有什么计划?
- 我没有计划
-What's the plan here, Jake?
-there's no plan
楚泰现在是欧罗伊克坦了
他不会让你靠近的
Tsu'tey is Olo'eyktan now.
He's not gonna let you near that place
我总得试试
I gotta try
发射中
Launching
被驱逐之人
Outcast
叛徒
Betra yer
外星人
A lien
纳美人不信任我了
I was in the place the eye does not see
我们需要彼此的帮助
I needed their help, and they needed mine
但要再度面对他们
But to ever face them again
我就得加把劲
I was gonna have to take it
to a whole new level
有时人的一生就靠一次疯狂的举动
Sometimes your whole life boils down
to one insane move
我们得做一件事
there's something we gotta do
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it
我认为托鲁克在空中最凶猛
the wa y I had it figured,
Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky
没人会攻击它
Nothing attacks him
小心了
Easy, boy
所以它何必往上看?
So why would he ever look upl
不过这纯属推论
But that was just a theory
托鲁克玛托?
Toruk Mactol
我感受到你
I See you
我感受到你
I See you
杰克,我本来好怕
I was afraid, Jake
为我的人民担心
For my people
现在我不怕了
I'm not anymore
楚泰,未来酋长继承人…
Tsu'tey, son of Ateyo...
…我站在你面前…
...I stand before you...
…准备为欧马提卡雅族效命
...ready to serve the Omaticaya people
你是欧罗伊克坦
也是伟大的战士
You are Olo'eyktan,
and you are a great warrior
没有你我办不到
I can't do this without you
托鲁克玛托
Toruk Macto
我会跟你一起飞翔
I will fly with you
我朋友快死了
My friend is dying
葛蕾快死了
Grace is dying
我请求伊娃救她
I beg the help of Eywa
葛蕾,你看我们在那里
Look where we are, Grace
我得采集一些样本
I need to take some samples
大地之母可能会选择
解救阿凡达
the Great Mother may choose
to save all that she is
里头的她
in this body
有可能吗?
Is that possible?
她得通过伊娃之眼以后再回来
She must pass through the eye of Eywa
and return
不过,苏杰克
But, Jakesully
她非常虚弱
she is very weak
葛蕾,你撑着点
他们要治你的伤
Hang on, Grace. they're gonna fix you up
所有纳美人的母亲
Hear us please, All Mother
伊娃,请帮助她
Eywa, Help Her
请听我们诉说…
Take this spirit into you...
…吸收这个灵魂
...and breathe her back to us
让她能够回到我们身边…
Let Her walk among us...
…以一个真正纳美人的身份
...as one of the people
杰克
Jake
葛蕾
Grace
杰克,我在伊娃这里
I'm with her, Jake
她是真的
She's real!
葛蕾?
葛蕾,葛蕾!
Grace? Grace, please. Grace!
怎么了?
What's happening?
这是怎么一回事?
What's happening?
葛蕾
Grace!
葛蕾
Grace!
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
有用吗?
Did it work?
她的伤势太严重了,来不及了
Her wounds were too great.
It was not enough time
她现在在伊娃哪里
She is with Eywa now
你允许的话
我要发言
With your permission, I will speak now
请你帮我翻译
You would honor me by translating
地球人传达一个信息给我们
the Sky People have sent us a message
他们可以为所欲为
that they can take whatever they want
任谁都阻止不了
and no one can stop them
但我们要传达一个信息给他们
Well, we will send them a message
大家乘着风尽快飞走
You ride out as fast
as the wind can carry you
找其他族过来
You tell the other clans to come
跟他们说托鲁克玛托召唤他们
You tell them Toruk Macto calls to them
大家跟我一起飞吧
And you fly now with me!
我的兄弟们
姊妹们
My brothers! Sisters!
我们要让地球人知道
And we will show the Sky People
他们不能为所欲为
that they cannot take whatever they want
这里
and that this
这是我们的土地
this is our land!
耶!
Yah!
耶!
Yah!
耶!
Yah!
我们乘着风往四面八方飞去
We rode out to the four winds
到平原找马族
To the horse clans of the plain
把他们赶回去
Back to the stars!
到东海找伊卡兰人
To the ikran people of the Eastern Sea
为了我们的子孙后代
For our children's children!
托鲁克玛托一召唤他们
他们全来了
When Toruk Macto called them, they came
耶!
Yah!
这个基地的每个人
Everyone on this base, every one of you
都在为生存努力
is fighting for survival
这是不争的事实
That's a fact!
外头有一群纳美人集结准备攻击
there's an aboriginal horde out there
massing for an attack
这些轨道画面告诉我
Now, these orbitalimages tell me
敌军人数在一天内已经从几百人
that the hostiles' numbers
have gone from a few hundred
增加到两千多人
to well over 2,000 in one day
而且人数还在增加当中
And more are pouring in
一个礼拜内,人数可能会到两万
In a week's time,
there could be 20,000 of them
到时候,他们会侵略我们
At that point,
they will overrun our perimeter
我们可不容许这件事发生
Well, that's not gonna happen!
只有先发制人才能安全
Our only security lies
in pre-emptive attack
我们要以暴制暴
We will fight terror with terror
敌军以为他们的神
Now, the hostiles believe
that this mountain stronghold of theirs
会保护
is protected by their...
这座山
their deity
等我们摧毁他们的据点
And when we destroy it
我们要炸得他们魂飞魄散
we will blast a crater
in their racial memory so deep
永远离这个地方远远的
that they won't come
within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again
这也是不争的事实
And that, too, is a fact
对!没错
Yeah! Yeah
炸药
杰克,这里很夸张,全面动员
他们要把飞行器变成轰炸机
Jake, it's crazy here, it's full mobilization,
they re rigging the shuttle as a bomber
他们弄了一大堆采矿炸药
they've got these huge pallets
of mine explosives
想吓人
it's for some kind
of shock-and-awe campaign
恐怖的超级炸弹
Fricking daisy cutters !
柯迈斯接掌局面,他势在必行
Ouaritch has taken over,
He's rolling, and there's no stopping him
- 什么时候?
- 明天早上六点
-When?
-0600 tomorrow
- 麦斯!麦斯!
- 我不能再说了
-Max! Max!
-I gotta go
我们死定了
We're screwed !
我本来还希望
And I was hoping
for some sort of tactical plan
来个不死攻略
that didn't involve martyrdom
我们要用弓箭对抗超战机
We're going up against gunships
with bows and arrows
外头集结了15族
I have 15 clans out there
超过两千名战士
That's over 2,000 warriors
我们清楚这些山的地势
我们可以善用这个优势,他们不行
Now, we know these mountains.
We fly them. You fly them. they don't
他们的设备在这里不管用
导弹追踪没用
their instruments won't work up here.
Missile tracking won't work
开火前得人工瞄准
they'll have to fire a line of sight
如果他们攻过来
我们拥有地形的优势
If they bring the fight to us,
then we have the home-field advantage
你知道他会直攻灵魂之树
You know he's gonna commit that bomber
straight to the Tree of Souls
我知道
Yeah,I know
他们打到灵魂之树就完了
If they get to the Tree of Souls, it's over
这是他们对伊娃跟祖先直接的联系
That's their direct line to Eywa,
their ancestors
这会毁了纳美人
It'll destroy them
那我们最好制止柯迈斯了
then I guess we'd better stop him
我可能只是在跟树碎碎念
I'm probably just talking
to a tree right now
不过如果你在
我要事先提醒你
But if you're there,
I need to give you a heads-up
如果葛蕾在你那边
请你看一下她的记忆
If Grace is with you,
look into her memories
看看地球这个世界
See the world we come from
哪里没有绿色植物
there's no green there
地球人摧毁他们的大地之母
they killed their Mother
他们在这里也要做出同样的事
And they're gonna do the same here
还有更多地球人会过来
More Sky People are gonna come
他们会源源不绝地来
they're gonna come
like a rain that never ends
除非我们制止地球人
Unless we stop them
听着,你选择我是有原因的
Look, you chose me for something
我会挺身对抗
I will stand and fight
你知道我会
You know I will
但我需要你的帮助
But I need a little help here
杰克,伊娃不会选边站的
Our Great Mother
does not take sides, Jake
她只维护生命的平衡
She protects only the balance of life
值得试一试
It was worth a try
对!这就是我要的!
Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
对!这就是我要的!
Yeah! Yeah!
That's what I'm talking about, man!
这是指挥机
我们要进入流动漩涡了
This is Group Leader,
We are entering the Flux Vortex
- 转换到手动飞行方式
- 收到,手动飞行方式切换
-Switch to manual flight mode,
-Copy, Manual flight mode
指挥机呼叫
This is Papa Dragon
这趟任务要精准确实
我想准时回家吃晚饭
I want this mission high and tight.
I want to be home for dinner
- 武装小组,出发吧
- 各位姑娘,给他们好看吧
-Suit Team, go.
-All right, ladies, let's bring the pain!
行动!行动!
Move, move, move!
B11,往左侧移动
Bravo 1-1, move left
B11往左边移动中
注意侧翼
Bravo 1-1 moving left,Watch flank
- 注意队形,继续前进
- 收到
-Watch formation, Keep moving,
-Roger that
C21,小心保持距离
Charlie 2-1, watch your spacing
收到,完毕
Copy that, Over
大家看上面
注意感热扫描器
Eyes up. Check that overhead.
And watch those thermal scans
呼叫所有单位,指挥机在前面带领
目标接近中
All call signs, Papa has lead,
pushing to target
护卫机,紧紧跟着我
Escorts, sta y close on my shuttle
我们近到要刮掉烤漆了
We are gonna lose some paint in here
机关枪人员,全面注意
Gun crews, keep your head on a swivel
别出差错了,纳美人在外头
Make no mistake, people,
they re out there
各位,目标进入视线
距离4公里
All right, people, target in sight.
Range, four klicks
女战神号,准备炸弹
Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready
- 了解,准备发射
- 中士,武器就位
-Copy. Prepare to offload.
-Staff Sergeant, stage the weapon
一号炸弹到这边,快点
Roll it to the ramp! Let's go!
停!
Hold !
C21,前面有动静
Charlie 2-1, got big movement
- 保持位置
- 等等、等等
-Hold position.
-Hold up, hold up
- 五百公尺处有动静
- C21,保持位置
-We got movement out there, 500 meters.
-Charlie 2-1, hold position
首长,地面有动静
快速接近
Sir, ground has movement!
Fast approaching
- 指挥机,这是骑士小队
- 成发射阵线
-Charlie Oscar, Rider section,
-Firing line!
目标接近中,距离四百公尺
Targets closing, Range, 400 meters
- 雷达不能再清楚了吗?
- 不行,这是流动漩涡的关系
-Can't you clean it up?
-No, sir. it's the Flux
我要杀出一条路,跟着我过去
Brother,I'm gonna punch a hole.
You follow me through
所有战机开火、开火!
All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!
右急转,掉头
Break right. Come around
轰掉他们
Light them up!
分散队形,全面攻击敌人
Break formation, engage all hostiles
过瘾啊
Yeah! Get some!
蝎子号,追击敌人
Scorpions, pursue and destroy
杰克,听得到吗?
Jake! Jake! You copy?
我们要撤退,我们遭到炮火猛攻
We're falling back!
We're getting hammered!
快点离开
Copy. Get out of there
是他,去追他
That's him. Get after him !
把他干掉
Take him out!
把她轰了
Light her up!
在哪里
Right there!
娘炮,不只你有枪
You're not the only one with a gun, bitch
- 看住她
- 全面武装
-Keep her in your sights.
-Purging. Feeding the leak
全力攻击她
Arming all pods
就是这样!
That's it!
赛洁!
Seze!
红色一号中弹,我要回基地了
Rogue One is hit, I'm going in
杰克,抱歉
Sorry, Jake
开火
Fire
楚泰!
兄弟,你听得到吗?
Tsu'tey! Brother, do you read?
红色一号,你听得到吗?
Rogue One, you copy?
楚迪!
Trudy!
两分钟后抵达目标
Time to target, two minutes
女战神号,准备开火
Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared and hot
指挥机,收到,准备轰炸
Copy, Dragon.
We are starting our bomb run
- 发射一号炸弹
- 一号炸弹发射
-Arm number one!
-Number one armed!
杰克,杰克
Ma jake
我听到了
I read you
- 奈蒂莉
- 我的灵鸟死了
-Ne ytiri!
-Seze's dead
他们很接近,他们有好多人
they are very close. they are many
不要攻击
Do not attack
奈蒂莉,你听到了吗?
Do you read me, Neytiril
不要攻击
Do not attack!
快点撤退,现在就离开
这是命令
Fall back now, Get out of there!
That's an order!
奈蒂莉
Ne ytiri!
前方有动静,有动静
I got movement, I got movement
留在原地
有东西来了
Hold position. Something's coming
B11,有很大的感应
注意屏幕
Bravo 1-1,lgota bigseating,
Turn screens over
- 两百公尺处有动静
- 保持队形
-We got movement 200 meters.
-Hold your formation
- 准备好
- 注意侧翼
-Be ready.
-Watch your flanks
距离一百公尺,快速接近中
Hundred meters and closing fast
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here!
- 撤退!撤退!
- 走!走!走!
-Fall back! Fall back!
-Move! Move! Move!
撤退!快跑!快跑!
Fall back! On the run! On the run!
杰克,伊娃听到你的心声了
Jake, Eywa has heard you
伊娃听到你的心声了
Eywa has heard you!
走吧
Come on!
撤退!走!走!
Fall back! Move! Move!
护卫机不是被击落,就是撤退了
Sir! All escorts are down or falling back
把任务完成吧
指挥机呼叫女战神号
Let's get this done.
Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon
- 朝目标挺进
- 收到,朝目标挺进
-Press to target,
-Copy. Pressing to target
30秒后准备轰炸
Stand by to drop, 30 seconds
听我指令,2、1、投弹
On my mark. Two, one, mark
投弹!快!
Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!
护住自己!
Brace!
是苏杰克
it's Sully
- 戴上面罩
- 机壳破裂警报!
-Mask on!
-Breach alarm!
来啊,过来我这边
Come on. Come to papa
柯迈斯,投降吧
Give it up, Quaritch!
结束了
It's all over
我还有一口气在就不会结束
Nothing's over wlu7e I'm breathing
我正希望你这么说
I kind of hoped you'd say that
来吧
Come on!
苏杰克
背叛同类是什么感觉?
Hey, Sully,
how's it feel to betray your own race?
你以为你是他们的一分子吗?
You think you're one of them?
你该醒一醒了
Time to wake up
杰克?
Jake?
紧急循环呼吸器
杰克
Jake
杰克
Jake
杰克!
杰克!
Jake! Ma Jake!
我感受到你
I See you
我感受到你
I See you
人类回车他们垂死的世界
the aliens went back to their dying world
只有少数心灵纯洁的人
被选择留下来
Only a few were chosen to sta y
大苦难时代结束了
the time of great sorrow was ending
纳美人不再需要托鲁克玛托
Toruk Macto was no longer needed
这是我最后的影像日记
Well, I guess this is m y last video log
因为不管今晚发生什么事
无论如何…
'Cause whatever happens tonight,
either way, I'm...
我都不会回来这里了
I'm not gonna be coming back
to this place
我得走了
Well, I guess I'd better go
我不想在自己的派对迟到
Yeah,I don't want to be late
for my own party
毕竟今天是我的重生之日
Yeah, it's my birthday, after all
苏杰克报告完毕
This is Jake Sully signing off
阿凡达