手机消磁了会怎么办:看美剧应该记住的英语口语

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/05/03 03:52:53
看美剧应该记住的英语口语          ★★★
看美剧应该记住的英语口语 791    更新时间:2010-5-20
看美剧应该记住的英语口语
So far, so good!  还过得去!
Speaking of the devil!  说曹操,曹操到!
You’re really kidding me!  真是笑死我了!
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You have my word! 我保证!
You are the boss!你是老大!
Thousand times no绝对办不到
Easy does it  慢慢来
Don't push me  别逼我
Have a good of it 玩的很高兴
What is the fuss?吵什么?
Still up?还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences  没关系
Don't let me down  别让我失望
God works  上帝的安排
Don't take ill of me  别生我气
Does it serve your purpose?  对你有用吗?
Don't flatter me  过奖了
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thing!当然!
I''m going to go  我这就去
Never mind.不要紧
Can-do  能人
Close-up  特写镜头
Drop it!  停止!
Bottle it!  闭嘴!
Don''t play possum!  别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here  这里没有这个人
Break the rules  反规则
How big of you  你真棒
Poor thing!  真可怜!
Nuts!  呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth
注意言辞
Any urgent thing?
有急事吗?
Don't over do it
别太过分了
Can you dig it?
你搞明白了吗?
You want a bet?
你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you?
我替你去怎么样?
Who wants?
谁稀罕?
Follow my nose
凭直觉做某事
Gild the lily
画蛇添足
I'll be seeing you
再见
I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop
非常寂静
Why are you so sure
怎么这样肯定
Is that so?
是这样吗?
Don't get loaded
别喝醉了
Don't get high hat
别摆架子
Right over there
就在那里
Doggy bag
打包袋
That rings a bell
听起来耳熟
Sleeping on both ears
睡的香
Play hooky
旷工、旷课
I am the one wearing pants in the house
我当家
It's up in the air
尚未确定
I am all ears
我洗耳恭听
Get cold feet
害怕做某事
Good for you
好得很
Help me out
帮帮我
Let's bag it
先把它搁一边
Lose head
丧失理智
Talk truly
有话直说
He is the pain on neck
他真让人讨厌
You bet!
一定,当然!
That is a boy!
太好了,好极了!
The line is engaged
占线
My hands are full right now
我现在很忙
Don't make up a story
不要捏造事实
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
小别胜新婚
She make a mess of things
她把事情搞得一塌糊涂
Get an eyeful
看个够
He has a quick eye
他的眼睛很锐利
Shoot the breeze
闲谈
Tell me when!
随时奉陪!
Let's play it by ear
让我们随兴所至
Why so blue?
怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?
什么风把你吹来了?
Chin up
不气 ,振作些
You never know
世事难料
High jack
举起手来(抢劫)
She'll be along in a few minutes
他马上会过来
He is a fast talker
他是个吹牛大王
I'll get even with him one day
我总有一天跟他扯平
She's got quite a wad
她身怀巨款
I don't have anywhere to be
没地方可去
I'm dying to see you
我很想见你
Nothing tricky
别耍花招
None of you keyhole
不准偷看
Come on, be reasonable
嗨,你怎么不讲道理
You don't say so
未必吧,不至于这样吧
Don't get me wrong
别误会我
You don't seem to be quite yourself today.
你今天看起来不大对劲
Do you have any money on you
你身上带钱了吗
Dinner is on me
晚饭我请
Not precisely
不见得,不一定
We have no way out
我们没办法
He pushes his luck
他太贪心了
It can be a killer
这是个伤脑筋的问题
You ask for it!
活该!
Are you by yourself?
你一个人来吗?
Boys will be boys!
本性难移!
Come to the point!
有话直说!
Don't fall for it!
别上当!
Don't give me that!
少来这套!
Drop me a line!
要写信给我!
Get a move on!
快点吧!
Give me a break!
饶了我吧!
He's a double crosser!
他是个骗子!
I cross my heart!
我发誓是真的!
I watch my money!
视财如命!
I’ll see to it!
我会留意的!
I'm down and out!
我穷困潦倒!
I’ve got the blues!
我很郁闷!
It kills my eyes!
太好看了!
It’s Greek to me!
我完全不懂!
It’s no big deal!
没什么大不了的!
My mouth is watering!
我要流口水了!
She’s under the weather!
她今天很忧郁!