unit8 dolls说课:催眠的花园:引导词

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/26 07:34:14
作者: 马丁 |  文章出处:网络

  1. Welcome to the hypnotic garden.

  欢迎来到催眠的花园。

  2. The latest scientific investigations of the mind have been able to prove the ancient wisdom.

  有最近对人类心灵的科学调查已经可以证明古代的智慧。

  3 The fact of the intimate connection between the mind and body.

  那就是我们心灵和身体之间有著密不可分的关系。

  4The body produces what the mind dictates.

  身体会听从心灵的命令去生产和制造。

  5 Whatever is held in the mind, the physical body will produce.

  不管心灵想的是什么,身体都会随著产生变化。

  6 The diseases of the body can and mostly are caused by ill feelings, or bitterness towards another person.

  大多数身体上的疾病情都和负面的情绪有关,例如老想著自己生病了,对人有所怨恨。

  7 All of the emotions: intense passion, hatred and longstanding jealousy, affect the body negatively.

  被强烈的感情所淹没,憎恨或长期的嫉妒,都对我们的身体有著负面的影响。

  8 And corroding anxiety and bad temper actual induce physical diseases.

  而焦虑和坏脾气更是会侵蚀我们的健康。

  9 The heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, stomach, and body cells are destroyed.

  破坏身体的细胞,产生和心脏,肝脏,肾脏,脾脏及胃相关的疾病。

  10 Worry causes untold life-threatening diseases such as heart troubles, nerves breakdowns, and blood-pressure problems.

  而忧虑更是造成许多与生命威胁的疾病,像心脏方面的毛病,神经衰弱及血压方面的问题等。

  11 If the bad thoughts are destroyed, bodily diseases and problems will vanish.

  假如我们能将不好的想法消灭,那么大多数身体上的疾病都会随著消失。

  12 This is the hypnosis technique which can help self-healing.

  以下是一段催眠的技巧可以被用来帮助自我医治。

  13 It is a relaxation technique that you can utilize just to simply relax.

  它同时也是一段让身心放松的练习,你可以只是用来让自己好好放松休息一下。

  14 I just want to give you some idea of how it feels, to experience the wonderful euphoric feeling of hypnosis relaxation.

  我只想要让你去体验一下催眠所带来的那种美妙愉悦的感觉。

  15 If you have any discomfort in any area of your body, or diseased,

  假如你身体有任何不舒服的地方,或有什么疾病,

  16 I want you to send a loving thought to that area.

  我现在要你传送爱的能量到那部分。

  17 Visualize -运用想象力,

  18Put pictures in your mind of your body becoming healthy and well again.

  在你的心灵呈现一张自己的照片,照片中的你再次变得健康,令你满意。

  19 That area of your body you can see in your mind's eye becoming healthy and well again.

  而那有病痛的部位也在你的想象中变得完好和健康。

  20 Healthy as it should be.

  你的身体将恢复到它本来应有的健康状态。

  21 Nature made our bodies to stay healthy,

  大自然的设计使我们的身体能保持在健康的状态,

  22 to heal itself.;身体是会自我痊愈的。

  23 Nature only needs the cooperation and assistance of the mind to operate naturally and heal.

  我们身体所需的是心灵的合作和协助,让它能自然地运作和抑制。

  24 I want you to get you a comfortable position,

  现在我要你让自己处于一个舒服的姿势,

  25 preferably to stretch out on the floor or on a bed,

  最好是能全身平躺在地上或床上,

  26 with a small pillow to support your neck or possibly roll up some clothing and place under your neck.

  并在头下垫块枕头,若找不到枕头也可以卷起一些衣服来代替。

  27 Get comfortable.;让自己感到舒服,

  28 Place a light cover or towel on you

  并在身上盖一层薄薄的毯子或大浴巾,由胸部盖到脚掌。

  29 We'll just have a small break while you get prepared.

  我们自定要稍停一下让你去准备这些东西。

  30 Now you're ready to visit the garden of your mind.

  现在你已经准备好去探访你心灵的花园

  31 Check that your head is in line with your spine.

  检查你的头和脊椎是否已成一直线不要弯曲。

  32 Let your feet just fall slightly apart.

  让你的双脚微微打开与肩同宽。

  33 Your arms can rest limply at your side.

  双手背可轻轻地在身旁放松。

  34 Turn your hands so the palms are slightly facing upwards,;将两手的掌心微微朝上,

  35 the sides of your hands on the floor.;不用太刻意。

  36 Close your eyes now, and just listen to our voices.

  现在请闭上你的眼睛,请听著我们的声音。

  37 And if you listen to our voices, you will find a wonderful relaxing thing happen to you.

  ;而当你听我们的声音,你将经验到一种美妙放松的经验会发生在你的身上。

  38 You'll find the muscles in your body right down your spine are completely relaxing.

  ;你会发现全身的肌肉延伸到脊椎以下的部分都将完全地放松。

  39 Be aware of your breathing.;去意识到你的呼吸。

  40 Don't force or strain the breath.;不要刻意用力地呼吸。