第乌海战地图:你究竟想让我们怎么样?

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/20 17:40:06

                What Do You Really Want From Us?

When we were the Sick Man of Asia,We were called the Yellow Peril.
  曾经我们是东亚病夫,我们被叫成黄祸。
  When we are billed as the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
  现在我们被宣传为下一个超级大国,我们又被称作恐吓。
  When we closed our doors, you launched the Opium War to open our markets.
  曾经我们闭关锁国,你发动鸦片战争撞开我们的大门。
  When we embraced free trade, you blamed us for stealing your jobs.
  最终我们拥抱了自由贸易,而你则谴责我们抢断了你们的工作。
  When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and demanded your fair share.
  曾经我们势如危卵,你调转铁蹄来强取豪夺。
  When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet, you screamed. It was an Invasion!
  当我们想重拾旧山河,你高叫着:解放西藏,希望我们相向倒戈!
  When we tried communism, you hated us for being communist.
  我们走上共产主义道路,你仇视我们是布尔什维克。
  When we embraced capitalism, you hated us for being capitalist.
  我们和资本主义结合,你厌恶我们是资本投机者。
  When we had a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
  我们拥有数十亿人民,你说我们挤占地球。
  When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
  我们控制人口膨胀,你控诉我们人权龌龊。
  When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
  我们贫穷落魄,你认为我们是猪猡。
  When we lend you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
  现在你借债许多,却责骂我们是你是的债权国。
  When we build our industries, you call us polluters.
  我们建设自己的工业,你叫我们污染者。
  When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
  我们销售你的商品,你给我们扣上全球变暖的黑锅。
  When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
  我们购买石油,你说我们进行能源剥削导致枯竭
  When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
  你们为石油大动干戈,你美名曰拯救尔等于水火。
  When we were lost in chaos, you demanded the rule of law.
  当我们混乱不堪、你呼吁什么法律规则。
  When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it a violation of human rights.
  当我们有法可循、除暴安良,你指着这是践踏人权、罪不可赦。
  When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
  当我们沉默,你说想要我们发出自由之声。
  When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed xenophobes.
  当我们不再沉默,你却将我们描绘被洗脑的仇外者。
  Why do you hate us so much? we asked.
  为什么你如此仇视我们?我们问到
  No, you answered, we don’’t hate you.
  不,你回答,我们没有仇视。
  We don’’t hate you either,
  我们对你亦无仇恨。
  But do you understand us?
  但你们可了解我们?
  Of course we do, you said,
  当然了解,你说道,
  We have AFP, CNN and BBC. . . .
  我们有AFP、CNN和BBC……
  What do you really want from us?
  你究竟想让我们怎么样?
  Think hard first, then answer . . .
  好好想想吧,你们能如此一簧两舌……
  Because you only get so many chances.
  只因我们宽宥待人、有容乃大。
  Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
  就此打住吧,我们看尽了世间假仁假义。
  We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
  只求得美美与共、天下大同。
  This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.
  在这片碧顶穹空下是我们共同的家园。