酒席上唱拉手手亲口口:旅游观光句型汇总

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/20 05:19:34

一. 导游串词

1. 开场介绍
大家早上好。我叫Mary,是今天带领大家步行游览本市的两位本地导游之一。
Hello everybody. My name is Mary. I am one of the two local guides that will accompany you on a conducted walk round the city today.
各位朋友大家好,我是这个景区的管委会主任。
Hello dear friends, I am the Director of the Administrative Committee.
今天由我带领大家游览中国著名的园林名胜——拙政园。
Today I will show you around a well-known garden in China, Zhuozheng Garden.

2. 行程安排
一日游是每人960元。 960 RMB per person for the one-day tour.
这个价格包括了中午和晚上两顿饭,不包括饮料。The price includes two standard meals, but not drinks.
费用已经包含在门票里了。 The cost is included in the entrance fee.
这是我们旅行社提供的旅行合同,一式两份。
Here is the contract prepared by our agency. There are two copies.
请仔细阅读这份旅游合同,如无异议请在下面签字。
Please read carefully the travel contract. If there are no problems, please sign your name at the bottom.
我们明天早上八点出发,记得带上护照。We will set off at eight o’clock tomorrow. Don’t forget your passport.
旅行社的大巴明天一早会来酒店接你们去码头。
Next morning the tour bus will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the dock.
我们有大巴到湖区,每小时一班。There is a coach trip to the Lake District on each hour.
今晚我们先到酒店入住,第二天早上坐大巴出发。
We will check into the hotel tonight, and leave by bus tomorrow morning.
一会儿会有人把大家的行李抬下车送到房间。
Your luggage/baggage will be downloaded from the bus and taken to your rooms in a few minutes.
大家在前台拿到钥匙后,请找到各自的房间,看看行李是否送到了房间。 Once you have picked up your key at reception, please locate your room and check that all your luggage has arrived.
退房时房卡交给前台,并保留收据。
When you check out, please return the key card to the reception desk and keep the receipt.
一直往前走,你就可以看到旅游服务中心了。Walk straight ahead and you will see the tourist service center.
游客中心24小时受理游客的投诉。The tourist center handles complaints 24 hours a day.
本次游览十点整开始,大约要持续两个小时。The tour starts at 10 o’clock sharp and lasts about two hours.
我们在旅馆门口集合。 We will assemble outside the hotel entrance.
明天我们将去游览黄山,我想先向各位简要介绍一下。
Before we visit the Yellow Mountain, may I say a few words about this mountain.
不要忘了带相机,明天有很多机会可以拍照。
Don’t forget your camera as there will be lots of opportunities to take pictures.
我们将在东区停留半小时,供大家游览、留影。
We will spend half an hour in the eastern part of the garden. You are free to stroll around and take some photos.

3. 注意事项
在大家进入景区游览之前,有几个注意事项要提醒一下。
Before you visit the scenic area, I would like to give you several tips.
请大家记好导游的电话、旅游车牌。Please don’t forget the guide’s phone number and you bus’s number.
请听从导游的指引,注意安全。Please follow the instructions of the guide. Take care.
请听从我们导游的安排,遵守时间,以便顺利完成整个行程。
Please take our guide’s advice during the trip and follow the schedule.
如果你和团队走散时,请不要慌张,我们的导游一定会来找你。
Should you lose your way, stay calm, our guide will soon find you.
遇到紧急情况你可以和我们的工作人员联系。You can contact our staff in case of emergency.
摄影时请不要到有危险的地区攀爬或拍照。
Please don’t venture to climb or have photos taken in dangerous places.
请注意保管好随身物品。Please take care of your belongings.
请注意妥善保管好个人的贵重物品。Please take good care of your valuables.


4. 其他
旅游是一项集观光、娱乐、健身为一体的愉快而美好的活动。
Tourism represents a kind of popular and pleasant activity that combines sightseeing, recreation and health care.
祝大家玩得高兴。 Have fun! / I wish you a happy tour!
好了,差不多就这些了,大家还有什么问题的话可以随时来问我。
Well, that’s all about all for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me at any time.

二. 景点介绍

1. 地理位置
上海位于中国东海海岸,北邻长江口,南靠杭州湾。
Shanghai is located on the coast of the East China Sea, between the mouth of the Yangtze River to the north and the Hangzhou Bay to the south.
太湖明珠无锡,位于江苏省南部,地处美丽富饶的长江三角洲中心地带。
Wuxi, known as the pearl on the Taihu Lake, lies in the central part of the fertile and picturesque delta of the Yangtze River in southern Jiangsu Province.
黄山位于安徽省的南部,宏伟庄严,风光迷人,是中国最著名的风景区。
The Yellow Mountain, located in the southern part of Anhui Province, is China’s most celebrated mountain for all its grandeur and beauty.
举世闻名的颐和园,位于北京西北郊,面积3.4平方公里。
The well-known Summer Palace is situated in the northwestern suburbs of Beijing, covering an area of 3.4 kilometers.
圆明园位于北京海淀区北部,有三个相对独立而又相互连接的花园组成。
Located in the northern part of Haidian District in Beijing, Yuanmingyuan is composed of three comparatively independent but interconnected gardens.
避暑山庄面积560公顷,占承德市区一半以上,相当于两座颐和园或八座北海公园。
Covering an area of some 560 hectares, it constitutes more than half of the city, about twice the size of the Summer Palace and eight times as large as Beihai Park in Beijing.

2. 闻名之处
香港是购物者的天堂。Hong Kong is a shopper’s paradise.
上海真的是个迷人的城市,常被昵称为“东方明珠”。
Shanghai is truly a fascinating city often nicknamed as “Oriental Pearl”.
海南是中国唯一热带岛屿省,碧海蓝天,空气新鲜,环境优美。
Hainan as the only tropical island in China enjoys clear sky, azure blue sea, fresh air and beautiful scenery.
这里气候宜人,物产丰富,风景优美,是中国重点风景旅游城市。With its agreeable climate, beautiful scenery and rich natural resources, it becomes one of the leading cities for sightseeing tour.
这条美食街集餐饮、购物、娱乐为一体。
The gourmet street encompasses services for catering, shopping and amusement.
游客可以在此体验异国情调,品尝他乡风味,购买旅游纪念品,参加各种娱乐活动。
Tourists can experience the exotic atmosphere, taste the diverse foreign foods, purchase attractive souvenirs and enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities.
承德是著名的避暑胜地。Chengde is a famous summer resort.
圆明园举世闻名。Yuanmingyuan is renowned throughout the world.
布达拉宫建筑气势宏伟,风格奇特,是西藏璀璨文化的象征。The Potala Palace has become the symbol of the splendid Tibetan culture for its magnificent and unique architectural style.
拙政园是我国“四大名园”之一,被列入国务院首批的全国重点文物保护单位。
Zhuozheng Garden is one of the top four classical gardens in China and was listed in the first batch of important historical sites under state protection.
1990年联合国教科文组织世界遗产委员会宣布黄山为世界自然文化遗产。In 1990 the Yellow Mountain was declared a World Natural and Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO Heritage Committee.

3. 历史积淀
拙政园始建于明代。 Zhuozheng Garden was built in the Ming Dynasty.
这儿附近有很多著名的历史遗迹。There’re many known historic sites around here.
南京是十朝古都。Nanjing is an ancient capital of ten dynasties in China’s history.
这座寺庙历史悠久,可追溯到初唐时期。
This temple has a long history dating back to the early period of the Tang Dynasty.

三. 名言诗词
有一句中国的古话说得好… As an ancient Chinese saying goes…
有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎! How happy we are, to welcome friends from afar!
桂林山水甲天下,阳朔风光甲桂林。
Guilin landscape overshadows those elsewhere, and Yangshuo landscape tops that of Guilin.
五岳归来不看山,黄山归来不看岳。
Trips to China’s five great mountains render trips to other mountains unnecessary, and a trip to Mount Huangshan renders trips to the five great mountains unnecessary.
上有天堂,下有苏杭。Just as there is paradise in heaven, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou on earth.
欲把西湖比西子,淡妆浓抹总相宜。I would like to compare West Lake to Xi Shi, the ancient beauty. Charming she looks whether richly made up or only slightly so.
读万卷书,行万里路。He that travels far knows much.

四. 练习

A City Tour
Hello everybody. My name is Mary. I am one of the three local guides that will accompany you on a conducted walk round the city tomorrow morning. The other guides are Peter and Tracy.
The tour starts at 10 o'clock sharp and lasts about two hours. We will assemble outside the hotel entrance. We will split up into three groups to make it easier for you to hear what is being said. Unless you are wearing a waterproof anorak, I suggest you bring a raincoat or umbrella as the forecast is not too promising. And wear stout walking shoes if you can. Don't forget your camera as there will be lots of opportunities to take pictures.
We will have a look at the cathedral, walk through the botanical garden, and visit the fruit and vegetable market. The tour takes us past the war memorial and along the river. The tour will end at the Shakespeare tea-room in the main square where you will be able to enjoy a slice of our famous Dundee cake.
Tracy is the history expert. So, if any of you are interested in historical details I suggest that you ask to join her group so that you can pick her brains.
A word of advice. There are morning services in the cathedral, so please be especially quiet when we are there so as not to disturb the worshippers.
If anyone would like a plan of the city showing the route we will be following, I will be happy to give you one afterwards. If you are interested to read more about our fascinating city, and all its wonderful buildings and ancient monuments, there is an illustrated guide on sale at the reception desk. It costs £2.50.
I hope you will enjoy the tour. See you in the morning, 10 o'clock sharp. Try not to be late!

大连导游词

各位朋友,大家早上好。首先,我代表渤海旅行社欢迎大家来到美丽的海滨城市——大连,我是各位这次旅行的导游,我叫王乾,乾是乾隆的乾,可不是金钱的钱啊,为了方便记忆,大家就叫我小王吧。前方的是司机康师傅,刚刚转行不做面条改开车了。大连是个四季分明的城市,春有百花秋有月,夏有凉风冬有雪。在夏天我们的马路是黑色的,到了冬天我们的马路是白色的,所以我们的康师傅是黑白两道混得都熟的,大家尽可以放心。接下来这几天就由我和康师傅为大家服务。
大连位于中国辽东半岛最南端,东濒黄海,西临渤海,冬无严寒,夏无酷暑,年平均温度10℃,是中国优秀旅游城市、卫生城市、园林化城市,中国唯一被联合国授予“世界环境500佳”城市。大连被称为浪漫之都,总结起来有四大浪漫:浪漫的大海、浪漫的广场、浪漫的人民、浪漫的节庆活动。反正就是一浪接一浪,必须得慢慢逛。
今天我们要去浪漫的第一站是滨海路。滨海路原是条战备公路,80年代邓小平携女儿来大连考察,发现这条公路的风景非常美丽,建议当时的大连市政府将这条路改造成为旅游公路。现在这条路长30多公里,有近20个景点贯穿其中,成为大连市民和世界各国朋友来大连的必游之地。
滨海路还被称作爱情路,从它的起点海之韵广场到它的终点星海广场一路过去,到处可以看到一对对年轻情侣在一边欣赏海景,一边惬意漫步,各位想想两人同行,三言四语,人生五味,溜溜(六)达达,亲亲(七)我我,八方赏景,日久(九)生情,最后自然是十全十美了。
中国有句俗话说的好:百年修得同船度。今天我们应该叫百年修得同车行。我们大家由不同的地方走到同一个目的地,乘坐在同一辆车里,大家由不相识到相见相知,这真是一种很奇妙而又美好的缘分,那么就让我们将这个美好的缘分进行到底。小王先在这里预祝大家大连之行愉快,希望我们大连的好山、好水、好导游、好司机给大家带来一份好的心情,使大家带着对大连的期待和憧憬而来,带着对大连的满意和流连而归。最后祝大家在大连过的舒心,玩的开心!

三、询问

一)问路时的方向词汇

East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

二)请问如何前往 ...

Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?  请问如何前往……?
How do I get to the airport?  请问如何前往机场 ?
How do I get to the bus station?  请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro station?  请问如何前往地下铁路站?
(Metro 乃欧洲常用字 )
How do I get to the subway station?  请问如何前往地下铁路站?
(Subway 乃北美洲常用字)
How do I get to the underground station?  请问如何前往地下铁路站?
(underground 乃英国常用字)
How do I get to the train station?  请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the hotel XXX?  请问如何前往XXX 酒店?
How do I get to the police station?  请问如何前往警局?
How do I get to the post office?  请问如何前往邮局?
How do I get to the tourist information office?  请问如何前往旅游资讯局?

三)请问附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by?  请问附近有没有……?
Is there a baker near by?  请问附近有没有面包店?
Is there a bank near by?  请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar near by?  请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop near by?  请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe near by?  请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop near by?  请问附近有没有西饼店?
Is there a change bureau near by?  请问附近有没有兑换店?
Is there a chemist's near by?  请问附近有没有药剂师?
Is there a department store near by?  请问附近有没有百货商店?
Is there a disco near by?  请问附近有没有的士科?
Is there a hospital nearby?  请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a night club near by?  请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box near by?  请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet near by?  请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaurant near by?  请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a telephone near by?  请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel agent near by?  请问附近有没有旅行社?
Is there a youth hostel near by?  请问附近有没有青年旅馆?