凯美瑞加定速巡航:职场常用英语

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/19 21:06:36

职场常用英语

We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

  2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

 

  3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

 

  4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

 

  5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

 

  6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

 

  7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

 

  8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

 

  9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

 

  10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

 

         11. Weve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselors Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

 

  12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

 

  13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

 

  14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

 

  15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

 

  16. Glad to see you in your company.很高兴在贵公司见到您。

 

  17. Its only half an hours car ride.只有半小时的车程。

 

  18. Suppose we make it, say three oclock tomorrow afternoon.如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

 

  19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

 

  20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

 

商务常用句型:

 

 

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 

 

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 

 

2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 

 

我想把这张票换成头等车。 

 

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 

 

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 

 

4 I won’t check this baggage 

 

这件行李我不托运。 

 

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane. 

 

我要坐在飞机前部。 

 

6 I missed my train. 

 

我未赶上火车。

 

7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 

 

我没有要申报的东西。 

 

8 It’s all personal effects. 

 

这些东西都是我私人用的。 

 

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 

 

我会在机场柜台拿机票。 

 

10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 

 

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 

 

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 

 

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 

 

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 

 

我要买一张优待票代替。 

 

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 

 

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 

 

我要一个靠窗的座位。 

 

15 You have to change at Chicago Station. 

 

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 

 

16 We have only one a day for New York. 

 

到纽约的一天只有一班。 

 

17 Sorry, they are already full. 

 

抱歉,全部满了。 

 

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 

 

我要预订一个座位去纽约。 

 

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 

班机号码是9月5日AK708。 

 

20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 

 

早上10点半有班机。

 

21 I’m looking for my baggage。 

 

我正在找我的行李。 

 

22 I’d like to make a reservation 

 

我想预订。 

 

23 The sooner, the better. 

 

越快越好。 

 

24 I’d like to change my reservation. 

 

我想变更一下我的预订。 

 

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 

 

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 

 

26 My reservation number is 2991. 

 

我的预订号码是2991。 

 

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo. 

 

我在东京预订的。 

 

28 I made reservations yesterday. 

 

我昨天预订的。 

 

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 

 

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。 

 

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 

 

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 

 

31 The laundry is not dry enough. 

 

衣服还没干。 

 

32 I put too much detergent in the washer. 

 

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。 

 

33 This stain is really stubborn. 

 

这污垢去不掉。 

 

34 I did three loads of wash today. 

 

我今天洗了三次衣服。

 

35 The train is comfortable. 

 

坐火车很舒服。 

 

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 

 

我在行李房托运行李。 

 

37 He guessed the train would come in early. 

 

他猜想火车会很早到达。 

 

38 The stations are always full of people。 

 

火车站里经常挤满了人。 

 

39 I hope you have a good trip. 

 

祝你旅途愉快。 

 

40 You need to transfer at Central Station. 

 

你必须在中央车站换车。 

 

41 How long are you going to stay here? 

 

你要在这里停留多久? 

 

42 Do you have anything to declare? 

 

你有东西要申报关税吗? 

 

43 What’s the purpose of your visit? 

 

你旅行的目的是什么? 

 

44 What time does the ship leave? 

船什么时间启航? 

 

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu? 

 

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? 

 

46 Could you please give me the departure time? 

 

你能告诉我出发的时间吗? 

 

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship? 

我坐船去需要预订吗? 

 

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai? 

 

去上海的单程票多少钱? 

 

49 When would you like to return? 

 

你打算什么时候回来/去? 

 

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 

 

你们有那天的票吗?

 

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 

 

你们有那天的票吗? 

 

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 

 

张去那边的往返票要多少钱? 

 

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s? 

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗? 

 

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt? 

 

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗? 

 

55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me? 

 

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗? 

 

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains? 

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗? 

 

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 

 

我应该在哪里补票? 

 

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase? 

 

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢? 

 

59 When can you pick up your ticket? 

你什么时候可拿到车票呢? 

 

60 Where is immigration? 

 

入境处在什么地方? 

 

61 Where can I get my baggage? 

 

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢? 

 

62 Is the departure time on schedule? 

 

起飞时间准时吗? 

 

63 How long will the flight be delayed? 

 

班机诞误多长时间? 

 

64 What’s the cause of the delay? 

 

什么原因延误? 

 

65 Will the flight be delayed? 

 

这班机会延误吗? 

66 May I have baggage tags? 

 

请给我行李标签好吗? 

 

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 

 

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? 

 

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

 

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? 

 

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please? 

 

请给一份海关申报表好吗? 

 

70 May I have a disembarkation card? 

 

请给我一张离机卡好吗?