来源：百度文库 编辑：偶看新闻 时间：2021/10/25 20:50:35
例如：I was once spending the summer holiday in a small seaside village in the South of China. It was a beautiful and quiet place. People do not usually go there.
例如：Once upon a time, there was an old honest man named Hans. ... He lived in a tiny cottage all alone, and every day he worked in his garden. ... ...
(4) 问题法：用提问的方式来引出文章的内容，以引起读者的注意力。例如： What is the nature of the scientific attitude? What is the harmfulness of fake commodities?
(5) 惊语法：用令人感到惊奇的句子开头，激起读者的兴趣。例如：A 39-story building in construction collapsed in the city yesterday.
(6) 故事法：以讲故事的形式作为文章的开头，在此基础上展开文章。多用语记叙文，也可用语议论文。例如在"A Day to Remember", "The Man I Respected Most"这样的文章中就可以用这样的方法开头。
(7) 数据法：引用已经被证实的数字来引起话题。例如， "Smoking"一文可以这样开头：It is reported that 1.5 billion people in the world smoke.
(8) 引语法：引用名人名言或常见习语、谚语等作为文章的开头。例如：Rome was not built in a day. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Every coin has two sides. A friend in need is a friend indeed. etc.
(9) 定义法：常见于对标题下定义，然后通过举例、逻辑推理等方法加以详细说明。例如： A true good student is one who possesses good morality, sound health, perfect knowledge and various abilities.
(1) 演绎法：(deductive organization)
(2) 归纳法：(inductive organization)
(1) 简要评价或作结论：文章的最后几句概括全文内容，并进一步肯定文章的中心思想或作者的观点。例如：In short, we can say that science to human being is like food to our bodies. Science frees us from the bandage of Nature. Science itself is innocent, but sometimes man has misused it.
(2) 重复主题句： 回到文章的中心思想或主题句上，达到再次肯定或强调的效果。
(3) 用反问句结尾：虽然形式是疑问句，但意义是肯定的，具有很明显的强调作用，能引起读者的思考。例如：If there were no homework on weekends, students would come to school on Monday well refreshed and willing to work. Isn't that both beneficial to students and teachers?
(4) 提出展望或希望：对未来提出展望或希望，号召读者为此而行动。例如：Dear fellows, let's unite as one to fight for the prosperity of our motherland. Let's shoulder our responsibilities and fight for the happiness of the whole world.
(5) 引用名人名言、谚语、常用习语结尾。例如： "Early to bed and early to rise makesa person healthy, wealthy and wise."
1. It is indisputable that(无可争辩)there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
2 No one can deny the fact (没有人能否认)that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
3. In fact, we have to admit the fact (我们必须承认)that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
4. This view is now being questioned by more and more people. (正受到越来越多人的质疑)
5. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years. (近些年引起了广泛关注)
6. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem. (但是它也存在它的问题)
7. There is a general debate on the campus today(校园里进行着广泛的争论)over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
8. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire (根据最近的一项调查，越来越多的人表达了一种强烈愿望)to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
9. There is a growing tendency (呈增长的势头)for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
10. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts. (然而他们也不可避免的带来了一些负面影响)
11. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it. (这是现代社会发展必然的结果，无法避免)
12. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally(我们应理智考虑这一问题)and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price. (任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价)
13. Many people seem to overlook the basic fact(许多人似乎忽视了这个基本事实) the major function of clothing is to keep us warm and comfortable.
14. "The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them." Such is the remark made by Bernard Shaw, a great writer. / One of the great early writers wrote that: (著名作家萧伯纳曾说过) This view has been shared now by more and more people.
15. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion(我同意这一观点)that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons: (理由如下)
16. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, (但必须承认)shortage of funds is still one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face(学生们面临的最大问题之一) because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
17. In view of such serious situation(考虑到这些严重的状况), environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
18. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion(通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论)that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages(远大于缺点) and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
19. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced(通过以上讨论，我完全相信)that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
20. Although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. (尽管额外学习的确有很多优点，但它的缺点不可忽视，且远大于它的优点)It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
大学英语四六级 大学英语四六级 大学英语四六级改革 大学英语四六级口语 大学英语四六级听力 大学英语怎么只有四六级 大学英语四六级考改革 关于大学英语四六级考试 大学英语四六级口语考试 大学英语四六级考试的时间 大学英语四六级的报考 关于大学英语四六级考试 大学英语四六级成绩查询时间 大学英语四六级成绩查询 大桥英语有四六级或大学英语么？ 2006年一月大学英语四六级报名时间 大学英语四六级考试委员会办公室的邮编谁知道？ 大学英语四六级考试委员会的通信地址是什么？ 2005年下半年大学英语四六级什么时候考 大学英语为什么叫四六级？没有五级吗？ 大学英语四六级各项成绩记分比例 最新的大学英语四六级考试大纲？麻烦帮帮忙 广州的社会考生如何报考大学英语四六级 请问怎样查询大学英语四六级考试的成绩？？