七月娃娃新浪博客:提高英语口语8000句(中)

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/19 21:16:24
过会儿我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (一个小时后我再打来。)
能留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?)
我给你打电话了,可是占线。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *英式英语。
请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (请让他给林恩·凯恩打电话。)
请转告他让他给我回个电话。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (请让他给我打电话。)
他怎么跟您联系呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
请告诉我您的电话号码。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)
My number is 1234-1234. (我的电话号码是1234-1234。)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。
My number is 1234-1234.
请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach“电话联系”。
我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (你的号码是1234-1234,对吗?)
好的,我转告他您来电话了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (我将转告您的口信。)
您的名字怎么拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (您能拼一下您的名字吗?)
您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我让他给您回电话好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是让他给您回电话呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (他回来后,让他给您回电话吗?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *是Do you want him to call you back? 的口语缩略形式,比较随便的说法。

●挂断电话
谢谢您打来电话。
Thanks for calling. *在接到对方电话时,最后用该句结束电话以示礼貌。
So, I'll see you tomorrow. (那,明天见。)
Thanks for calling. (谢谢您打来电话。)
Thank you for your call.
Well, I have to get going. (那,我得挂电话了。)
Thank you for your call. (谢谢您来电话。)
请随时来电话。
Please call again anytime.
我得挂电话了。
I'd better get off the phone. *get off the phone 是“挂上电话”的固定说法。
我得挂电话了。
I have to go now.
I have to get going.
我该挂电话了。
I guess I'd better get going. *guess“想”,get going“挂上电话。”
能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
请挂电话吧。
Please hang up the phone. *“挂断电话”用hang up,而不能用cut。
Please put down the receiver.
Would you please get off the phone? (您能挂上电话吗?)
电话断了。
I was cut off.
I was disconnected.
我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂上了。
She hung up on me. *hung 是hang的过去式。
She hung up before I finished.
电话不通。
The phone went dead.
谢谢你给我回电话。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for calling me back.


●打错电话
您好像打错电话了。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. *wrong“错的”、“不对的”,wrong number“错的电话号码”。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您可能打错电话了。)
Oh, sorry for troubling you. (哦,对不起,打扰您了。)
I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.
您拨的电话号码是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you trying to reach?
您找哪位呀?
Who would you like to talk to?
Who do you want to talk to?
Who are you calling?
Who are you trying to reach?
这儿没有您说的这个人。
There's no one here by that name.
There's nobody here by that name.
我们公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。
There's no Bob Hope in this office.
There's nobody named Bob Hope here. (这儿没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。)
对不起,我好像打错了。
I'm sorry. I must have misdialed. *用于自己打错电话时。
I'm afraid I have the wrong number.

●电话留言
我是加里·米尔斯,请尽快跟我联络。
This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
我是ABC公司的加里·米尔斯,请回来后给我回电话。我的电话号码是1234-1234。
This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
这是电话录音。
This is a recording. *录音带中的固定说法。

●打电话遇到困难时
您能说慢一点儿吗?
Please speak a little more slowly.
Would you slow down, please?
我听不清楚。
I can't hear you very well.
Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空吗?)
I can't hear you very well. (我听不清楚。)
I can barely hear you. (我一点儿都听不见。)
I'm having trouble hearing you. (我听不太清楚。)
电话线好像有毛病。
We have a bad connection.
This is a really bad line.
您能再大点儿声吗?
Could you speak up, please?
Please speak a little louder.
Would you speak up a little, please?
串线了。
The lines are crossed. *line 是指telephone line "电话线",cross "交叉"、"干扰"。
The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串线了。)
对不起,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让您久等了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
I'm sorry for the delay. (对不起,我来晚了。)
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
谢谢您等我。
Thank you for waiting.
你给我的电话号码是错的。
You gave me the wrong number.
The number you gave me was wrong.