止回阀与倒流防止器:一颗开花的树--双语《席慕容》

来源:百度文库 编辑:偶看新闻 时间:2024/04/26 05:28:08
',1)">
娟紫欢迎您
',2)">
A Blooming Tree(一颗开花的树)
---席慕容
How do I let you meet me,
如何让你遇见我
At my most beautiful moment .
在我最美丽的时刻
For this,
为这
I beseeched  the Buddha  for five hundred years,
我已在佛前求了五百年
I beseeched him to let us meet in earthly  life.
求佛让我们结一段尘缘
Buddha let me become a tree,
佛于是把我化做一棵树
Growing on the roadside that you pass by every day.
长在你必经的路旁
Under the sunlight,
阳光下
It carefully bloomed with flowers all over,
慎重地开满了花
Every bloom is my longing from a previous  life.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
When you come near,
当你走近
Please listen carefully ,
请你细听
Those shivering  leaves,
那颤抖的叶
Are the passion of my waiting.
是我等待的热情
And when you finally  passed by unawares
而当你终于无视地走过
Those that fell off and covered the ground,
在你身后落了一地的
oh  ,my friend,
朋友啊
Those are not flower petals ,
那不是花瓣
Those are my withering  heart.
是我凋零的心